What kind of a guy does a girl want?

I am choice B. I've never had a girlfriend.
Every guy I know is choice A. They all have had many many girlfriends.

• Energetic and cool, but a bit of a pretentious asshole
  • quiet and uncool, but kind and sweet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always go for A otherwise I get bored I should pick B but it;s boring when they are too quiet

What Girls Said 4

• Your first mistake is thinking your entire gender can be grouped into two neatly defined categories...

Most people, male or female, just want someone who they enjoy being around, can have interesting and sometimes deeply personal conversations with, who shares some of their interests and who they can trust and rely on... what the right individual for one person looks like will vary quite a bit between people. Some prefer the quiet type others prefer the life of the party. Most look for something in between.

• I would go for guy B

• You sound like one of those "I'm a good guy™ why don't the girls like me? I'm a GOOD GUY? why do all the girls go for assholes? Why not me?" Which in reality, makes you /not/ actually a good guy.

I don't think Im great actually. But I know I'm nice. I try my hardest to be nice. But I'm also really laid back and quiet. So I'm wondering if I need to be more energetic and maybe a little less nice. I don't think there's anything wrong with being a bit of an asshole.

You don't need to be less nice that's the point. Actual nice guys, and girls alike, who start thinking like that, are the ones who end up being people who other people really don't want to be around.

Energetic perhaps, less nice? No, trust me, that's the last thing you want to do because it's very easy to fall into a bitter pit and it is a lot harder to get out of the "that guy" pit than it is to just stay on the outside of the pit, and do your best to keep girls from tripping into that pit with him.

Even if you dont directly make fun of anyone: you have to act arrogant in order to be funny, which makes you a bit of an asshole.

Like what would be better in stand up comedy: offensive comedy like Jerry Seinfeld or South Park, or inoffensive comedy like Ben Stiller or any kids show nowadays.

Comedy is based on misery. and being popular is based on comedy. Therefore you have to make fun of SOMETHING to be popular. You won't get popular by being quiet.
      (And by popular I mean well liked by both girls and guys)

• A, probably.

What Guys Said 3

• Different girls want different things OP. One's gender does not define one's personality and desires.

• tall with money and a big cock.

• Never had a girlfriend, but I'll never date a girl who acts like a complete snob.