Is it acceptable to ask a guy who politely rejected you if you can be friends?

What would you think if a girl asked that?

What Guys Said 2

• Is it? Yes. Should you? No. That would be torture to his heart.

Why?

we were already friends before. I don't want his rejection to ruin our friendship.

But you aren't admitting to yourself that you want something more than that, aren't you?

• you can ask anyone whatever you want. its your life.

if he's desperate he'll be friends and continue hoping he still has a chance. if not, he'll just move on

I'm the one who was rejected and wish I could have a chance. I just don't know if asking him to be friends will make him think I'm crazy or desperate...

you think so? :)

yes lol

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's okay. It's not cause you can't be a couple that you can't be friends

Would I come across as desperate? He rejected me three days ago and I wished him good luck and he said same to you. I don't know how to bring that up without creeping him out...

Hanging out is something you do with friends, not for dating. So what if he likes another girl, you're a friend

Do u think that he is most likely going respond to this text?