What does my older sister suffer from?

She is extremely selfish has no friends... never had any... she is anti social hates everyone... she sits in her room all day and has been for the last 29 years... she was very bossy and terrortorial about stuff. She used to get angry when someone touched her stuff or get violent. She used to curse yell and scream... she cut herself from photos... what does she have?

Most Helpful Guy

• She exhibits the major 3 core human emotions, which are Shame (ashamed of herself), fear (of what we don't know, possibly death or insecurity in general), and anger.
    She lacks self confidence.

Resolving those things should have come from the father... to provide security, and self esteem.

What did she experience younger that made her so fearful? That is not normal behavior, she must have been traumatized by someone or something. So the question is... where is your father and did he hurt her or was he unable to protect her?

Pray for her.
    send us a photo?

you obviously took on some of that negativity and you are in process of realizing that it isn't the real you, discarding it and replacing it with the real you, which is filled with life, energy, caring.

• 1mo

These issues ripple through generations. This is what the Bible calls (sin)... that is a human being is not living to their full potential and lives under the control of shame, fear, and anger... and they pass on those things to others around them... its negative energy and feelings. If any of you were to have children right now... that stuff would get passed onto them... they would have no choice being young and the cycle continues.

But if you can get perspective on these family issues (that probably have gone on a long time), heal, rise above it, then healing begins is cured and the cycle is broken... at least in you. You can't force people to change, sometimes it takes generations to break the cycle.

Read the Bible Genesis chapters 2 and 3 and you'll see the story of the "fall of man". It conveys what went wrong with human kind emotionally. The New Testament... explains how Jesus, if one believes in him

• 1mo

Bible versus that may help: BibleGateway:
      Genesis 2:15 through 3:16. If don't understand, ask. Its an analogy at least that explains what is wrong at the core. Shame, fear, anger and we are out of Gods presence (God is love).

John 3:15-16New International Version (NIV)
      15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[b]
      16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Matthew 20:28New International Version (NIV)
      28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

1 Corinthians 13:13New International Version (NIV)
      13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Other areas to read are Luke, Mark, John.

This is the solution to me. It may include years of counseling.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is for a psychologist not GaG

What Guys Said 2

• wow tough question.
    I don't what she is suffering from but I think you should simply ask her. you said she is extremely selfish, anti social, gets violent, cut herself from photos. something serious is happening to her. my advice is talk to her to find out.

• sounds like autism/aspergers

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!