Would you date someone who has had plastic surgery?

There are different types of plastic surgeries. Range from botox, nose job, boob jobs to shaving down the jaw lines to look more pretty and less rough and unfriendly.

The improvement can be drastic.

What you date her afterwards?

For ladies would you date a guy who has had her procedures if he is now prince charming and no longer shy.

• Yes - they look nice now and feeling better and hopefully more confident about themselves
  • No - please provide reasons
3mo It is interesting how some of you are concerned about how your kids might look like with people who has had surgery. Let me ask you this, 1) do most hot celebrities have model looking parents? 2) Do hot celebrities/models always have equally hot siblings? It's all random chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for me personally, as long as they still look pretty natural, like the lady in the video looked like she could've looked like that in reality.
    Sometimes when people get plastic surgery especially in the US it tends to be quite a bit obvious and that I don't really like.
    It's dumb that people worry about their kids looking ugly, I mean you could have kids with the hottest man/woman on the planet and the kids could still turn out ugly, or you could marry someone ugly and have a really cute ass baby.

I'm happy that these people are so happy with themselves now after plastic surgery. It's awful feeling like you look really ugly, and never finding a partner because of it, and being bullied because of how you look. I think plastic surgery is completely fine as long as it is done in a natural looking way and in moderation. Like some plastic surgeries like botox at age 20 is pretty pointless, I don't really understand what "wrinkles" they are trying to get rid of 😂 But whatever makes them happy...

But yeah as long as it looks natural to me it's all good.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have in the past, so sure, I'd do so again.

What Girls Said 26

• Unless there was a reason that they HAD to get the surgery done, such as being life threatening. No I wouldn't. I need a person to learn to be themselves. Because if they can't on their own, they won't be strong enough to handle a relationship with someone like me. I rather end it.

The reason is that they are getting marginalised in every corner of life. She might have a good personality, but no one cares, but her life experience will be optimized and her inner beauty shines through when people actually care about her. These days you will don't look good enough then you are muted.

• Yeah I'd date someone who's had plastic surgery

• As long as he didn't turn out like this dude:
    cdn6.viralscape.com/.../...eal-life-ken-doll-5.jpg

• not if i know about it... i understand people want to look better and such... but i prefer natural... If you are ugly and i like you, I prefer that a million times than to like someone who looks attractive because they were photoshopped in REAL LIFE 😧! it's like an ugly monster wearing a princess mask.. but that's just MY opinion!! 😬!! and i am weird!! 😎😏😜!!!

i also think about the babies you will have with said person... you think they will come out cute and then they look all ugly... they probably look like the ORIGINAL person you are with xD!!

as oppose to if you fall in love with someone and they are natural, weather ugly or not... there will be no unpleasant surprises because you know what you have :]]]]!!

What if they looked decent already, but they did it to look hot like the new pics above?

I personally find it a turn off when people dislike themselves.

From an outside perspective /critic: I think Megan fox was pretty and I think she looks beautiful now... But if I were to know a guy equally as hot as her who already looked good and made surgery to look even better, if I knew about it, I would no longer feel attraction in the form of "I want him" type of thing... Sure I'd say he's wow! But my feelings change... I cannot explain this properly enough to make anyone understand... I can find many people attractive, and doesn't mean I would date or want to be with them... So these people would most likely just be that to me. .. "Attractive".. But I've no desire to be with such person.

• Yes because if I had the extra money, I would get plastic surgery done myself. So it would be hypocritical for me to turn down a guy over a reason like that. I have a very masculine face, so I want to get facial feminization surgery.

• If I am attracted to them and the plastic surgery is not excessive then yes. Basically if I can't tell then fantastic.

• No, I wouldn't want to be with someone who is insecure or shallow.

If you hot and have no problem with looks I don't think you can say something like that. It is as bad as laughing at people living in 3rd world countries and saying that they are pathetic and have to work so hard to try to emulate the life of the developed world and sometimes failing that. What you are saying is prob more shallow, coming from a place of privilege?

Haha no.

• Yes, but only if he do it before meeting me and stop when we go out.
    He can do as much as he want as long as he still have an human face and not some plastic face.
    They're is nothing wrong with plastic surgery honestly.

• I mean I probably wouldn't notice. But I could never marry someone like that.

Money should be spent elsewhere. It's selfish to constantly want to make yourself look appealing to everyone. People age- it's part of life

People die too, why bother living...

Beauty is a public good, everyone around you feels better when you are hot. You even bring vibrancy to businesses. Without decent looks you can't even get a job as a teen in a high end retail chain.

It's becoming excessive. You shouldn't have to change who you are to appeal to someone else

Fair enough. I guess there comes a point to everyone where trying becomes trying too hard. There's another thread on why some women prefer freezing egg to wait for Mr Right. They want top 20% male when they are not top 20% female themselves. But that doesn't matter, those women are not going to "settle" with someone in their own league, instead they wait and or they do surgery to improve their chances.

• Maybe, as long as it's not a dramatic plastic surgery.

• Yeah, as long as it looks good.

• fuck ya

even I want that on my nose one day

• Of course.
    Don't see why not.

• Vote A = I have and still do.

• Good for them. I wouldn't mind

• No, because I wouldn't want to be with a guy who was that insecure about himself

• Depends - if it's something minor then yes. If they look overly plasticy then no.

• I say no, unless they had to have to have plastic surgery for certain reasons. An accident, health situation or something like that.

• i don't see why not they are still human after all

• No, I just don't like it.

• Big No !

• Yes, I've had quite a bit myself, it would be hypocritical otherwise.

• Of course I would date a guy who had plastic surgery. You get married for what the guy has inside

• Yes as long as they are not botched or sick from bad surgeries. I believe some plastic surgery can make anyone more confident, so whats wrong with that?

• No, only if it was very necessary surgery or after an accident or something.
    People who are that depressed over their looks that they'll go and spend all that money and take huge health risks, just to change what they don't like about their looks... it's not the people with the kind of mentality I like.

• I had my nose and my boobs done while I was with my exboyfriend and he wouldn't mind. In fact he loved my fake boobs.
    It really depends. If you open minded willing to accept that person for who he/she is its cool.
    guys I slept with/made out they either knew or I told them I had my boobs done and they never judged me by that. As long as you like the person for who she is I guess it doesn't really matter.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't like ass implants. They are almost always very obvious and unnatural. Breast implants would be okay, because that's not an area I care much about.

Other surgeries are cool with me. Even butt lifts.

• I wouldn't date anyone with any plastic surgery.

Sometimes people who look fine can have plastic surgery to make it even better. They are not always ugly

It's not about them being fine or better, but about them now being fake. I couldn't care less if she was ugly or fine before, she is fake now. So I wouldn't date if I knew.

• There's chance involved, but looks are FAR from totally random.

sometimes people who already look decent can have plastic surgery to enhance features, see new pics attached above.

True. Some things are enhancements, but structural defects are highly correlated with genetics.

fair enough, I know what you mean, your gene pool is not a charity.

• Hell yeah! Why not?
    Only reason I can think, is that if things gets serious and we have kids, they might look ugly 😂 Jk jk
    All children are gifts from heaven 🙏🏽

• If the results look good, what do I care about what they have done to themselves.

• did they show the surgical procedures she got done? i am interested in knowing.

It's all over youtube, if you search korean surgery you'll see heaps of info. Koreans are pioneering all the radical procedures like shaving down a girl's jaw lines, and doing a better job than a better job than a lot of the beverley hill doctors. Having said that there are scams too. I think plastic surgery contributes to 20% of their GDP. Many people from different continents are starting to visit that place for surgery holidays.

• Nay, nay, a thousand times nay!
    Unless it's not aesthetics, and when it is the reason must be very, *very* good.

What if they looked good to begin with and then they did it to look hot.

• Yes, but not for the reasons you listed. I just don't care.

• If it helps to improve the quality of her life.

• i like to date but not have child.

even couples who can date naturally these days may not have children due to financial pressures or infertility. Also having good looking kids is by chance. See Paul Walker and his brother and you will know what I mean.

still, i want to increase the chance

what if they looked good already but they did it to look hot like the new pics above?

• if the plastic surgeon was any good, youd never be able to tell that surgery was done