Is she still interested in me?

I have been dating this girl for a month. In the beginning everything was going great but after a while things changed. I started liking her and was gradually trying to turn it into a relationship ( i do realize i moved too fast - no need to say that ) .. For the past week I have been feeling like crap because I had the feeling from her that she just does not care ( although i know she wants a relationship but she moves slower than I do ) .. This feeling was tormenting me so I brought it up and we ended up having a 2 hour conversation on the topic. The main issue is that she is leaving the city where I live in a month and won't be back for another 3 months. I realize that starting dating a girl who is going to leave is a bullshit idea but I had hoped that in the 2 and a half months she is here she would grow fond of me enough that we would stay somehow together until she comes back and then continue on. During that 2 hour conversation we had I said some stuff that came across too needy and pushy, I was thinking way ahead saying that even though she won't be here I can still fly out to see her or she can fly here to see me once in a while etc. At the end of the conversation she asked for some time to think everything over.. I gave her all the time she wanted and after two days she texted me saying that she is trying to forget what I said but its hard that I like too much already and thats why im pushy and its just unattractive. We met earlier this week and she told me the best thing would be to end this but on the other hand she likes me and likes spending time with me. But she is also scared that she sees me as a friend. After that we spent 3 hours talking and it felt like a first date at the end of which we shared a long kiss. She doesn't text me anymore, only when I text her first.. I am not sure if I have any chance of making this work again. I know its stupid but I like her.. Any advice is appreciated

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think she is

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know, maybe she's busy or just needs space.

I hear ya on trying not to come off overly needy and clingy. I just met a girl who I blown away by on our first date. The amount of things we have in common is insane and she just revealed to me that she just got out of a 5 year relationship. So I guess I got self conscious in the sense I don't want her to think in readily available for her.

Thanks for your reply.

The fact is that she is busy with her internship + writing a masters thesis which she has to submit in a month and these are the only things she is capable of thinking about now.

I am not sure if its worth even trying to carry on.

Yeah the one im seeing is busy with grad school, lab, and the gym. She lives a little far away but we're still in contact through snapchat, texting, etc. I try not to overthink things but it just happens occasionally.

I guess just hang in there but if she quits replying, move on then.