Is it possible to go out on a date with the guy who works from my local Coffee Shop?

I went to this new locally owned coffee shop That I really like and I've started to like the barista. But I don't know if it's possible to go out with him or make him ask me out. I think he us very cute. But we have talked briefly. Most of the times I'm very shy and I just remember one time I asked him for a coffed and he served me two as a confussion and his boss was laughing. I felt sorry about the situation. He doesn't talk that much either. What can i do?

What Guys Said 1

• "Hi, I'd like a double mocha coffee with peanut butter, cocoa, and to meet you for dinner sometime."

or
    "Hi, I was thinking of getting into the coffee gig. Would you be willing to get together sometime so I can learn what you know, I'm buying dinner.".

What Girls Said 2

• If the coffee is good. Start going there more often. If he's shy, you want him to feel more comfortable around you. Take a book and sit there. Make the coffee shop your place. After going there a few days in a row. Drop some small talk and then after going there some more introduce yourself and become his friend
    Go gradually. That way you get to see if you really want to go on a date with him and if you do you have stuff to talk to him about and you know him better

• initiate a conversation... leave him ur number... let him know ur interested... ask him out...