I have a huge crush on this guy, but he doesn't know me? And I think I might creep him out?

There's this guy i have a big crush on, but i haven't gotten to approach him myself since i'm too shy. Sometimes i've caught myself glancing at him for too long, and i think by now he knows, and i think i might creep him out? Sometimes he looks my way but when he catches my eyes he turns his stare away. I wish i could talk to him but i'm afraid of him rejecting me or just evading me completely.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg I was in the same situation. I completely understand exactly how you feel. The guy i have a crush on it took me 5 months just to talk to him because i was afraid he was going to reject me and not be interested. Sp in my situation he didn't.. i got his name he got mines and we talked for a few.. he didn't show any signs of disinterest.. but my point is just go for it!! Start with saying hi first then asking his name... cause you dont want to leave yourself thinking any shouldve, couldve, wouldve's.. hope this helps

Thank you, it does help a lot. I'll gather up the nerves to talk to him.

Great K hope it works out for you..

What Guys Said 6

• >> I wish i could talk to him but i'm afraid of him rejecting me or just evading me completely.

Try to be more afraid of him getting with another girl. Ticktock, ticktock. Life often doesn't reward those who just gaze at others with admiration from a distance and hope the other will end up doing something.

If you like a guy then at least talk to him. Break the awkward gazing from a distance trend as soon as you can, since it only gets more awkward the longer you do it without even striking up a conversation.

If you're worried about creepy behavior then just gazing at someone you never approach and fantasizing about them while playing "he likes me", "he likes me not" games based on whatever you can pick up from a distance is pretty much exactly the type of behavior that can be categorized as creepy.

A normal person here would just casually approach the one they're interested in and strike a conversation, see where it goes. Don't confess feelings or anything, just keep it casual at this point. And if it's going well, like if you two get in an enthusiastic conversation about favorite food, it follows naturally if you can think up a place to invite him there some time (or he might do the same for you).

Just keep it casual and easy-going and friendly. Don't be that awkward person gazing from a distance. If you like someone, talk to him/her. Have some fun. Take it easy. Try to get over that pesky shyness.

• well if you go up to him and talk to him it´s way less likely to creep him out, than if you keep glancing. rejection might happen. just accept that. if he does, you at least tried and it´s not a bad thing. you can just move on then.

• Just go up to him and go "fat penguin."... It sounds stupid, but it just may work

This is gold

Glad you like. Did you use?

Not yet but i'll keep it in mind. I think i'll talk to him when i see him again next week.

• you can live in fear

• Should I talk to him for you?

• Seem like your a prisoner of your own mind :/

What Girls Said 0