Girls, would you be physically attracted to a shorter guy?

Considering that he is handsom, fashionable and in good shape, would you be attracted to him from the first look even if he were shorter than you? You still don't know about his personality or so, you're just making a prejudice.

3mo Just to know I'm slightly above average in my country. My question is only out of curiousity, or in the rare case I want to date a taller woman. Just be honest and don't fear getting me depressed or so.

What Girls Said 3

• If I find you cute, I find you cute. Height doesn't usually matter but if a guy is 4 foot something, I will question myself because that has never happened.

I think over 5"3 is decent and I've only ever dated guys 6"0 up but that's because guys where I live are Giants.

• honesty no, I just am very putt of by guys shorter than me... but not all girls are like that, some would be okay w it

• No never

What Guys Said 0