Could I be moving to fast?

Okay one of my close friends gave my number to her brother who's in prison. At first I wasn't okay with that because he was in prison but then she told me the story how he ended up in there. He was young and made a stupid mistake. When him and I finally talked on the phone he told me the story himself. He pretty much said he was feeling pressure trying to provide for him and his family, so he did what he did and he made a mistake which got him some years in prison. Which he went in at 19 and which he is now 25 probably getting out in December or maybe another year. So me and him have been talking and he told me he likes talking to me and that he feeling me. I am starting to like him a lot too and we have only been a week but it seem longer then that. I wondering it to fast that I am starting to like him too and him as well since we are only been talking for a week so far and its on the phone and he probably won't be out until December if not probably a year like a mention. But I was wondering I am moving to fast or I am overthinking it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a girlfriend in prison. We met as pen pals. I specifically searched prison pen pal sites looking for a woman. I had several criteria. She had to have less than 2 years remaining of her sentence, she had to be in a neighboring state to make visitation easier, she could not be a repeat offender and she could not have a long list of charges. We've been together little over a year and she gets out June 30, 2017. Most in prison aren't bad people they just did something dumb that at the time thought it was all they could do. I did verify her case and she did not lie to me about any of it. If she had that would've been an automatic deal breaker. I believe chemistry can happen with anyone at anytime so I'm not going to say it's too soon for you

Most Helpful Girl

• Until December here, dear, Continue Talking, Writing, to him and when the Time comes he is Out... You may know More what He is all About.
    Then, if Everything is cool for you Both to be together, Begin a Fresh Beguine of Nursing and Nurturing, and with Taking things Slow with Joe, you will Know... That perhaps giving him a Chance for Romance was the Best thing that You may ever have ever Done, hun.
    Loving Someone Unconditionally is Almost like an Employer with his Employee, who Knows what He has Done in the past, But decides to Give him a Shot and to Allow him to Prove himself, and in the End, can Smile if it Ends up to Be the Best decision the Employer has ever Made.
    Good luck and Take Baby steps and My blessings go with you Both. xx

What Guys Said 1

• You aren't moving fast enough.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, if I was in your position I wouldn't risk it. But I guess you know better what's best for you.