Would you rather date the 5'8" guy or 6'10" guy?

• 5'8" guy
  • 6'10" guy
3mo 6'10 is not a typo for 5'10"

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls really only care that he be taller than her. It makes her feel unfeminine if she's taller. So, if she's 5'7" or lower she's most likely to date the 5'8" guy so on and so on

Thanks for MHO, I knew I was right

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I'm also 5'10" and can't date anyone significantly taller than me. Although I don't really date any guys

• 100 footer would be nice

• 5'8", closer to my 6'2"

• I knew a guy who was over 6'10".

He found it easier to get girls than any guy I've known.

I suspect most women don't like it, but far more women like it, then there are men that height. He had women literally elbowing each other out of the way to get to him.

At 5'8", you have masses of competition.

• I'm a guy but I'm 5'10"

What Girls Said 15

• 5"5 - 5"8 because it's near my height of 5"7 and a half, i really don't like tall guys because they tend to have a big head, big hands and feet and i just don't like that, i feel like a baby holding my dads hand lol.

You are 5'7.5" and still you would like to date a guy as short as 5'5"?
      Why?

@iamacreativeuser20 There are girls our there who don't mind it, we are all not the same at all... just you are only seeing the "popular cultures" apparant "preferances" although they lie just to "fit-in* but i'm not part of that culture, i despise it and yup i get stick for that too but i don't care lol it's just because of how i was brought up, we are not afraid of getting dirty and stuff, although my mum is like other girls lol and she pokes fun at me very often but i just tell her to get lost lol most girls are mean and i hate the culture we have to live in and i alway have, just i don't like lots of hair, that's my preferance.

It's okay. So you saying you would reject a guy if he had tons of body hair?

• I'm 5' 9" and I prefer guys taller than I am but I don't always get that. I'd take the 6' 10" guy.

• Depends who I'm more sexually compatible with.

Hooked up with a dude who is 5'8" and we had fun but his sex drive is severely lacking compared to mine.

Have talked to a dude who is 5'10 / 5'11 for a couple years now and he gets me off without even being able to touch me.

So I would pick the 5'10" / 5'11" dude, and not just because of the history.

Because I was willing to make a history with the 5'8" dude but just didn't work out.

Well fuck I read this as 5'10"

Probably because 6'10 is ridiculous

• If the 5'8" guy's comfortable dating someone taller them him, he'd be easier to kiss and that stuff. I would also date a guy that's 6'10" though.

• Whoever i have better chemistry with matters way way more but if I had to choose, give me the tall guy

• 6'10" guy I'm tall so I prefer him to be tall

• 5'8" is almost perfect!!! that's close to my bf's height <3

• 5'8. That's my height. I'd date him as long as he is more muscular than me.

• 5'8".
    6'10" is way too tall. I prefer guys who are close to my height. I am 5'6".

• I'd go with 5ft8 but he'd have to be really cute and nice.
    Im 5ft7 by the way so I'm not some kind of tiny girl expecting all these standards for guys.

• 6'10" is a bit much

• 5'8" for sure. I like tall boys but a little taller is just as good.

• 5'8". Like my god 6'10" would be terrifying.

• 5'8" closer to my 5'6"

• The 5'8" guy. Im 5'3" and having se with people with major height differences is soooooooo awkward in bed. So much fumbling. And here wait let me get some pillows so we can reach. And plus there is just something about tall guys that that while in missionary position the guys hips always leave horrible painful bruises on my thighs. Which one people can see in summer wearing shorts or a skirt. Or two if you sleep around you have to wait until the bruises are gone before have sex with another guy