All the good girls, and guys taken?

Do you believe this, and or do you feel like this saying was just created to make people feel better about being single? I am a single woman, and I hear this all of the time. I want a relationship, but I don't have too much luck in my romance department. I'm like well what am I chopped liver?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I believe this is a coping method for others, as you say, to deal with the notion of being single. If they were in a relationship they’d be more positive and feel that not all the good girls and guys are taken, so their friends and companions who are single would not feel badly about being---single. Nothing wrong with the platitudes of the action, just a normal defense individuals will use to protect their own self-image and self-esteem, in my opinion. Again, do not see anything exclusively wrong or right either way. Just a way people will cope or rationalize their current situation in order to not be depressed or sad about said current situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I sooo inderstand how you feel. Im in the same boat. I feel like I just can't win with someone im interested. I dont really have much experiece in the dating/romance department either. But i realized that if we dont put ourselves out there in a repectful appropriate way then I dont think we'll ever get a date... amd thats what I'm doing now with my crush just trying to make decent covo.. hope this helps you're not alone..

What Guys Said 10

• They don't say it for no reason. It's very annoying how every good looking, fun, and kind girl that I come across and are interested in always end up having a boyfriend already. Happens WAY to often for that saying not to be true. Obviously they aren't ALL taken, so you just have to keep looking, keep trying, put yourself out there, and make yourself known! If you do in fact find someone who's single that you're interested in, act on it! Cause if you snooze, you are gonna lose. Thee who hesitates, masturbates.

• I am kinda indifferent to it. 'Good' people are hard to find in general, but I wouldn't go as far as saying they're ALL taken.

• I can't really say. I've found several good girls, but they're all well out of reach. From I girls point of view, she would have to judge if I'm good or not.

• People turn 18 every day, most of them are good. You will never run out of people.

• Some are taken, some are still single waiting for someone just as good😊 sometimes only dumb people say that, like for example I'm bit of a wallflower, no one really notices me, but when I was all lovey dove with my ex that's when every girl got jelly and were all like, "why are the cute ones taken😱"I'm like bruhhh I asked you out before you didn't give me a chance😂😂

• Generally, if someone is single there is a reason (or are reasons).

What many people fail to realize is, sometimes that reason is "Because I damn well WANT to be".

• Nah It's bullshit by saying the good guys and girls are taken you are saying that you yourself are shit. and if you think you are a good person then surely there can be someone else like you, you aren't a special snowflake.

• im not taken.

• No not all

• Yes billions of good girls are taken.

What Girls Said 3