Getting back with an ex?

Saw my long distance ex for the first time today... 2x and since we've been arguing for the past month I thought for sure it was 100% over between us because I told him i didn't care anymore, insinuated that I was about to get involved with somebody else, our relationship is over, etc but I don't think it is. He was with his guy friend the first time I saw him. As soon as I walked in the building his friend noticed me. He spoke and when I was leaving out we hugged and he didn't let go when I did. Then the second time he was close to me, wanted another hug where he wrapped his arms around my waist. Played in my hair and asked if I was done acting crazy. I guess we're friends now but I think he obviously still cares even after everything I said to him and me being "insecure" and second guessing the relationship so much was the reason he broke up with me. I feel like we're going to get back together eventually once we start seeing eachother more and spending time together. I thought I was over him but after today I don't really miss him but he's on my mind and I'm second guessing should I get involved with somebody else. Like if I had to chose between them, I'd choose my ex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should waste your time with an ex. It didn't work the first time, what makes you think it will work this time?

What Guys Said 1

• Go ahead, waste your time. It won't last. You'll breakup again but quicker this time

What Girls Said 0