How to talk to a girl on the phone for the first time and ask her out?

I'm not that great in the dating game. Been busy with working on my career first. So last week I've seen this beautiful lady in a bar. I step up to her and talk to her and got her a drink we were talking and dancing the whole night after that. Walked her to her car and sit in there and talked some more. Eventually ended up making out. Didn't last long because my friend was waiting for me.

She gave me her number. We talked briefly after that the next day. She told me that her birthday is this Sunday. I want to ask her out on a date on labor day weekend. since my birthday is after labor day. I'm too nervous right now and need advice on talking to women for the first time. any help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just call her and ask her out.
    You guys MADE OUT and she gave you her cell after.
    That means she's going to say yes once you ask her out and she probably is waiting for you to say it already.

I'm going to. I'll let you know how it goes.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• If her giving you her number and making out isn't an example of the below, I don't know what is.

Just call and make a date.

images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/azbEgBK_700b_v1.jpg

• You don't ask girls out by calling/texting them. Man up and ask her in person.

I would do that if she was around. She stay about 30 minutes away and I work 10 hours a day during the week.

yeah. not enough time to do that all

Then I guess you can call and ask.