Overheard this guy say he wants to fuck my gf?

he's some random kid at my school and he was talking to his friends about wanting to fuck my gf? I'm wondering if he's masturbated to her or thought about her sexually or has he stared at her and her body?

• he's probably masturbated to her
  • he's probably fantasized about having sex with her but not masturbated to her
  • he's probably imagined her naked but not masturbated or fantasized about her
  • he's probably just checked her out
  • all of the above

Most Helpful Girl

• No offense... but who fucking cares? All guys do it. Before you were in a relationship, you probably said you want to fuck some girl you didn't know as well. That doesn't mean you had fantasized sexually about her or masturbated, it probably just means he found her aesthetically pleasing. She's dating you. No need to put this much thought into it.

Congrats though dude, your girlfriend is apparently pretty easy on the eyes.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should be glad your girlfriend is attractive guys find her fuckable. I'm often in that situation there's nothing you can do about that bro probably even your friends are thinking about your girlfriend that way and you don't know. Just be happy you're the one with her and hope your the only one with her.

What Girls Said 5

• Cuckold fetish alert.

• You're a guy.

How do you not know?

• He probably was just joking around and checked her out. 15 yr old guys are seriously not that serious.

• How are we meant to know what he's probably specifically done/thought? One thing I do know is that he's clearly seen her, imagined her in a sexual way, probably naked, breasts at least, and this led to him thinking, "I want to fuck his gf"

• all of the above

What Guys Said 3