I have never been in a date or had my first kiss?

I'm in HS and I have never been in a date or had my first kiss. I'm I really that unattractive that I can't get a guy to like me?

I'm shy and not a lot of guys approach me so that gives me the impression that I'm not interesting enough for them to approach.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not necessarily that you're unattractive, it might just be the way you show yourself. I mean, are you introverted or more extroverted? Do you have a lot of friends? How do you act around guys? For me, I kind of like more quiet girls, but not quiet as in really introverted, but not really loud and obnoxious. Other guys might have different opinions, it just all depends on how you act. Just be yourself and you should be fine! It might also be that you just haven't been looking in the right places, or missing signs or something. I am also in your situation; a little younger (16) but still haven't been on a real date, had my first kiss, or found the right person. You just have to keep looking! Hope this helped!

What Guys Said 3

• I have a simular problem. I'm very shy and have a hard time initating convo's I never had a Girlfriend but I wouldn't say its because I'm unattractive its because I don't put myself out there for other people to notice me. Sounds like that could be what's happening to you.

• I'm worse, I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend, I don't think it's because I'm unattractive, it's because I'm not very social and I'm not outgoing, and everyone knows that us guys have to be more social and outgoing than girls do in order to attract a potential girlfriend, I think you girls have it easier because us guys have to initiate everything.

• If you like a guy flirt let him know you like him, etc..

What Girls Said 1

• No put in more details. I know girl that didn't date until she was seventeen or eighteen.

Put more details and story so I can know the problem.