How to impress a girl?

I met a girl in my college... I love her very much... she rejected me when I asked her out... now we are pursuing post graduation in the same college... our college instructional days are only on saturdays and sundays... we dont talk much as I had a fight with her for rejecting me... actually I was wrong I shouldn't had fought with her... I still love her very much... is there any way I can try to make her mine... she doesn't talk with me bcoz I ignore her... and even I ignore her bcoz I dont want to get friendzoned... she thinks of me only as a friend as she said while rejecting me... I know I dont have any possible chances of getting her... but is there any suggestion or any way of getting her back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol you didn't impress her, but I was on the same boat as you in highschool, but I would suggest you go talk to other girls!

Chances are now she doesn't like your guts, so move along?

What Girls Said 6

• Get her back? Bruh, toy never had her to begin with.

If she says no and you get petty and fight with her about it, then ignore her, you're done. You have no chance at this point. She ain't something you can make "yours", she doesn't like you. Respect yourself and her by moving on. If she wants you later on that'll be on her to approach you.

• First of all you do not love her. You are probably just infatuated with her, there is a huge difference.

Secondly, she is not a toy or a property for you to try to "make her yours." She doesn't owe you anything.

Thirdly, she is a human being, so whatever you do, respect her first.

this isn't a feminist issue, go get a real crime to gripe about. men are the ones primarily objectified by women, and women also objectify themselves (such as all that make up you wear in your photo :) ) and they also objectify each other. WAY MORE than men ever objectify women... so let's keep it real and not all about YOU next time ;)

you're right, I am sleepy, good night :)

• Apologize and start having confidence! You are the lion and this is your jungle, but you are a noble lion. Lol seriously, practice a better walk, better posture, deep voice and strong eyes but calm. Start creating a light mood around her, make jokes and sometimes make a fool out of yourself goofily. Do the, can you help me with this? Thing. Or offer her something like Uhm.. A drink! Something simple and she will appreciate it. Compliments, look for something new about her, anything. But still be calm and don't say something off like " your eyes look like a blue cheese slice melted in the sun" lmao. We are all human, and we all got soft spots and feelies

• NO! You got thats its a NO! Now go get a train set to play with - it will help you forget her. Either that or start smoking the wacky backie - that way you won't just forget her - you'll even forget your own name!

• Try to talk to her. You don't know the future. Maybe the way she feels about you might change. There's this guy in my class who I hate so much because he is so irritating but then I end up realizing that I already like him.

• How can you love her or get her back when you don't seem to even really know her?

What Guys Said 7

• Wow, you really fucked this up. It sounds like you behaved badly when she declined your first invitation. The first thing you need to do is sincerely apologize for your behavior. Then ask her for another chance. If she says no again, don't be a jerk. Say "Thanks, I understand. I hope we can be friends."

• Look you shouldn't be a jerk about it if you got rejected that's part of life be respectful next time a girl rejects you, don't take it so hard it's her loss. However i think you should apologize for your unnecessary behavior ask for one more chance if she still say's no move on find a girl who appreciates who you are and likes you don't be bitter about bro life is too short to be angry over something like that.

what's all this "ask for another chance" crap.. this is TERRIBLE advice. begging a woman is about the most unattractive thing a man can do... he CAN adore her, but not at the expense of his own integrity-he must keep his primary eggs in his OWN basket or he's just a bum on the street with a penny rattling in a cup...

and also-here's how you don't get rejected-you don't make blind plays... you throw a broad net out and just be too fuckin cool not to notice and they come to you... I was friendzoned for about 2 months with a girl i was hot for, earlier this year... and I just kept working it-not like a puppy, like a guy with his OWN THING going on (as I do) and talked about sex a lot but yet made no moves... soon enough she was making the moves... I still kind of ignored her, kept talking that sex... suddenly she calls me... and asks me to come over one night, explicitly asking me to come fuck her. hard to get rejected like that. make it HER idea-then you decide who gets rejected or not...

• women (no offense here... but it's true) are a bit like monkeys. monkey see, monkey do. So go get yourself a girlfriend, be desirable... and suddenly she WILL give you a 2nd look... they want what they can't have. So being available, while ignoring her or not will not do the trick. You must be uninterested (yet around her, ie YOU friendzone HER-that's the ticket, mate) and yet get other girls (preferably a good looking one of course) interested in you-suddenly she'll be chasing you.

Also talk about sex a lot (and be knowledgeable and confident) that gets them thinking about sex with you-basic pavlovian conditioning... it works. I've never been in a friendzone I didn't climb out of into her bed if I wanted to.

• Here's the best way to get what you want, but you're not going to like it.

The way to get what you want is to completely ignore her and have lots of awesome sex with everyone else you come across.

This is how you also get STDs, in case you wanted some.

@OjosOscuros2 You are one seriously fucked up woman if that's how you think of your own family.

All this moral high horsery bullshit doesn't mean anything if you don't even look after your own.

What's fucked up about staying the truth? The problem is I told her to wear protection if she was doing that and she didn't so she's dumb. After she caught something that's when she stopped and it messed her up. It's her own fault but I was there for her. Never through it in her face either. She realized she needed to work on her self before trying to have sex with other people and she's doing a lot better now, if you really wanted to know. You act like you're so good yourself giving a 20 year old the green light to screw everything in sight. This puts him in extreme danger. It's incredibly immature to say "this girl doesn't want me so I'm going to go have as much sex as possible" like that'll teach her a lesson 🙄. You clearly don't care to help this guy out, it sounds like you're helping him plot revenge.

• Lmfao creep

• send unwanted dick pics, works all the time.

• Show ya biceps.