Does he not want to have sex with me?

Him: If we do end up together you definitely working out
Me: Why? You dont like my body?
Him: Ain't no way I'm going to be sexed up and you get tired after like 30 mins.
Me: How many hrs should I do the sex thing?
Him: At least 3 hours.
Me: 3 hrs moving up and down?
Him: If that's the only thing you know how to do sex is going to be very uninteresting
Me: As if you didn't know that sex with me is very uninteresting
Him: Well you are a virgin. 9.5/10 times your not going to be good. Its understandable.
Me: There is no guarantee that my other times will be interesting. Not all non virgins are good in bed.
Him: I've been around enough to know how true that is.

He lusts after mw but thinks sex with me is uninteresting

• He wants to have sex with you
  • He doesn't seem to desire you

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 hours lol yea u guys definitely need to get laid if y'all can go 3 hrs

What Guys Said 1

• Dump this disrespectful arrogant prick

What Girls Said 7

• Girl please. You can do so much better than this douche bag. You're really gonna give yourself away to someone that doesn't even respect you. Honestly dump his poor arrogant ass. And find yourself a guy that lusts after your body. Please don't give him any satisfaction. What a douche.

He said he wants only me

• Leave that guy those are some red flags that he will be a selfish asshole in bed and outside of it too. Give it up to a guy who will respect you.

He prefers pleasuring over being pleasured

Love and lust are separable

just make smart decisions and real love there will be no disrespecting. Don't let people shit all over you even if they are kidding. No matter how many times you think you have a diamond others see its glitter. don't ignore red flags or certain behavior patterns. Wish you best of luck.

• Nope.. drop him. He basically just called you fat and out of shape cause thinks you won't be able to keep up with him. He doesn't even sound worthy of having sex with.. please do better.. cause you can.. don't give it up to this guy. Find a man who's worthy.. your only a virgin once. share It with someone special.. not a jackass who will most likely not stick around.

He tells me I am very skinny and that I need to eat healthy and workout

• He wouldn't say these things if he truly desired you. It's hurtful and even offensive. I wouldn't even open my legs for him. You deserve better.

He tells me if he ever marries and have kids he will choose only me

I am not going to try hard to please him. And he knows it

At first you have to feel completely confident about this. It can take some time, from my experience.

• He obviously just wants in your pants and then to leave. He's trying to make you feel insecure so you won't realize you're better than him. Don't be so naive, you're making us females look bad.

He said he will have sex with me after marriage. He is for premarital sex but for me he will wait.

• He sounds like an ass!! I would stay away if I was you...

He wants to marry me

@PiscesEyes he is not rude. His sense of humor is weird so is mine

@PiscesEyes I agree with what you say, Some people just have to bump their heads more than once before they actually learn and she just doesn't want to listen, not sure even why she came here to ask this. besides, @Anon, He is rude, that has nothing to do with sense of humour. Rude is rude. but anyways, I hope you don't get hurt. strongs for the future!

• WTF. are you doing wasting your time with this pathetic lowlife?

If he wants to have sex after marriage then he loves me

Then you must carry on believing and dreaming that, but sadly one day you will find yourself extremely upset and very disappointed, when you realise that everyone of us here have told you the same thing.