Will he dump me if I won't be good for fucking?

My boyfriend said he can't marry me unless he is sure we are sexually compatiable

If you answer "no" then please explain

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Are you someone that's holding on to virginity till marriage?
    2. If that's the case then please do away with him (honestly if not then still do away with him - he's probably just shopping &/or looking to bone you)
    3. A real man will know how to open up his girl & get her comfortable enough to be good at sex & other things
    4. Your fear of losing him he is capitalising on
    5. What if tomorrow after marriage or even before it he has sex with you multiple times & declares you aren't good enough?
    6. Smells like a player

Thank you, young lady for your kind & generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO ❤️🌹

What Guys Said 4

• It possible. If you are going to be limiting yourself to only having sex with one person for the rest of your life then it is important that you enjoy having sex with them.

• it´s not about estimating your "value" or something. see it more like checking if you can work as a team before you sign a contract to exclusively work as a team together forever xD

• maybe
    sexual compatiable is a great issue in any relationship

• If you two are sexually incompatible, he will dump you.

That is not going to be based on your skills in bed.

Its going to be based on how frequently you two like it, how much priority you put on sex when you're both busy, how much you like the same things, how much you like the same style of sex, how open minded you are.

What Girls Said 10

• I feel like "sexually compatible" is really only relevant if one or both of you has a fetish.

Of course, then there are situations like "she's uncomfortable giving blowjobs and that's a deal breaker." It's just my opinion, but you can train yourself to tolerate (maybe even enjoy) giving head. I used to think the idea was gross, but looking back I think it was just intimidating for a newbie. I just started slow and then realized I really enjoyed pleasing him that way!

Anyway, bottom line (again this is just my opinion), if two people love each other, and genuinely care about each other's pleasure, then how can they not be sexually compatible?

While in theory you would think that's true, in practice it seems like most people, male and female, pretty rapidly in marriage revert to only doing the things they like, as often as they like and most of them aren't all that flexible about it.

You can say that means they're not really in love, or accept that people who are apparently in love are still pretty sexually rigid, but... it's how things are.

@0112358 that is not love

Perhaps not. In that case, sadly, a lot of married couples 'don't love each other'.

• If a guy loves you; chances are the sex can't be that bad. I mean, attraction and love is what made me fall for my guy in the first place and that made sex 10x times just cause I'm doing it with someone I love.

• Put it the other way to him: dump him if he is no good at fucking. You are not an object but a living creature deserving respect. That statement is a total lack of respect. Sex is discovering what you both like and don't like, not a one-directional wish.

• It's a possibility yes. It seems like him being sexually compatible with you is VERY important to him.

What if we are not compatiable?

If he is ready to dump me for sex then why should I agree to have sex with him?

I'm unsure. It's 50/50. If the sex is compatible with the both of you then great, if not then that's no good. If you don't want sex with him then prepare for the break up

• That depends on him. If it is your first time it won't be amazing. but you work your way up to that. You get to know his body and he yours and the sex gets better and better. So no, i don't think you would dump you for that.

goodluck!

• what he saying is "I want to treat you like a dirty little whore for a few months before I go find a nice virgin girl I can marry" Dont be a dork - show him the door

• He's just using you for sex

• He does not value you. He sees you as an object. chances are he will find some excuse to treat you poorly after you two get married. HE does not see you as a wife he sees you as a sex toy and not in a good way. He sees you for his own sexual gain and nothing else. I'm sure he only talks about sex. He sounds like a player. He will more than likely treat you poorly or dump you. Good luck

• Odds are that yes he will. If you lack sexual chemistry, I doubt he will continue the relationship

• You don't go buying a new car without test driving it first, do you?

It is a car. I am not a car

@Scriven i can't compare myself with a car for answering your question

Well don't forget if you don't like the test drive, then you wouldn't go and buy it, would you?