Do you think the reason why some experienced guys want to date virgins is because opposite attracts?

My friend said she wants an experienced guy because she loves to feel innocent and feel gis masculinity. I am curious if guys like the combiantion of female purity and male promiscuity.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm no guy, but my friend who is said he loves virgins because "they tight has hell and I ain't got to worry about getting shit from them" I don't know but it sounds legit.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. It's because they may have slept with a lot of women, doesn't mean they know anything useful or impressive about sex - so they're hoping they'll make some sort of an impact on that girl - but just because someone is a virgin, doesn't mean they don't know what good sex feels like.
    media.giphy.com/media/vWDrezW0rMjmM/giphy.gif

Good luck, guys.

• What if he wants to marry her?

• Wrong. Many guys who are in love with me told me they want to marry me

• Girls* lol

• No, it's because they're emotionally impaired kidults.

• Or because they think virgins will be good wives

What Guys Said 4

• That's what I heard too. Guys love to "corrupt" the innocent girl and be their mentor? And I guess girls find it nice too for the reasons you mentioned and experiencing somekind of natural submission.

• No it's about the power dynamic between the man and the woman.
    They like the fact that they're more experienced.

• noooo

• no I think there is always something appealing about being someone's first. and to a lot of guys that is something they would enjoy being , although some girls might not be honest if it really was there first time or not