Does my boyfriend's mom like me?

Does it sound like my new boyfriends mom likes me? After she met me for the first time I asked my boyfriend what she thought/said and he said that she said he finally has a normal girl and that I'm cute... overheard her on the phone talking to one of her friends saying he has a "very nice girl now"... He also told me when he recently told her were official now and she goes "don't fuck it up" ... thoughts on this? Lol... When I first met them I hugged both him mom and dad too rather than a handshake.. the dad was going to shake my hand but I just hugged him and he hugged me. After she met me for the first time I asked my boyfriend what she thought/said and he said that she said he finally has a normal girl and that I'm cute. He also told me when he recently told her were official now and she goes "don't fuck it up" ...

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you are a winner, since he has been dating women that his mom is not fond of. Yes she approves of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she likes you :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah she likes you, and sound very "Clingy", and if you do break up with him!

She will try to break you?

Yeah stay on her good side

• i read it as your mom;s new boyfriend liking you lol

What Girls Said 1

• She likes you. You got this in the bag 👍🏾