Would you date a pregnant girl?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would a guy do that? This means only one of a couple of of situations have occurred.

1. She cheated on you and there is proof.
    2. She just recently got knocked up by someone who may still be in her life OR have to be on account of the baby (suuuupppperrrr complicated).
    3. She kept it a secret hoping you'd be hooked until she got a little bigger.
    4. Things didn't work with the last guy and she may be really bitter about it complicating your relationship.
    5. She's looking for a new father to raise her kid and you're it and it may be because you have a bit of money.

I'm sure there is a slight chance love or like is involved, but I can't see any guy going for this outside of a Hollywood movie.

What Guys Said 20

• Absolutely not. Why would I? I'm a proponent of Anti-Natalism so it would be a contradiction and would only cause conflicts of interest. Not the same as Abortion or pro- abortion in case you were wondering, just that I feel and think it's best that people are never conceived at all to prevent unwanted harm and suffering that is guaranteed to happen to someone once they are brought into existence, just to clarify any misunderstanding.

• i dont date sluts.

Why is she a slut? I bet you fuck hella girls, you just can't get pregnant

i pull out. its just as effective as condoms. im not an idiot.

• Never!

• Considering that I'm NEVER having kids, nor want them,
    Not unless she was planning on getting an abortion

• It would raise too many red flags honestly... posibility of the guy being still in her life, quick rebound to get her ex jealous, hormones running wild, etc.

• That type of porn isn't for me and I don't want somebody else's damaged goods.

• shit no, she could be setting me up to pay for a kid thats not mine.

• No, that's like eating the pizza before the dough has fully risen. It's not going to be as good and you're probably going to be dealing with a pain in the ass for a little while.

no thats like eating a pizza anther guy has jizzed on.

@dudeman Too be honest man, I'm not even going to try and fuck with you because I read some of your previous opinions and you seem cool and you're one of like three who didn't start bitching when I've been fucking with people on here. So the white flag has been raised and you have a new follow. Keep it real.

lol right on man.

• No, the only pregnant woman I would date is the mother of my kids💯

• Why not?

• What kind of ignorant ass question is that?

• Yes, if I'm the father.

• No, I wouldn't like that

• Preggy shud take rest.

• Nope.

• Maybe

• no way in hell

• Depends. That means there is a father somewhere. This potentially could cause drama. Drama is a deal breaker.

• no.. im going to be with a girl that is new to all that.. i dont want to go into a relationship that already has a child

• Nope that's too awkward

What Girls Said 1

• Not my baby, not my problem