Guys, Okay, now wtf is going on?

So the guy I've been talking to.. going on dates with.. etc. Has challenged me to go vegan for a month. If we both do it, we'll have sex. Is this a delay to us getting together? Also our mutual friend says it sounds like he really wants to date.. but hasn't said anything. I'm so confused...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget about him and go eat some bacon <3 JK
    Sounds a bit tense lol! I don't know sounds like he is delaying

You have to be the straight forward one since he is beating around the bush

We have both been straight forward. Although a mutual friend says that he usually says things people want to hear.. and since I said I didn't want a relationship, he also said that... cuz he's not acting like that.

But what if doesn't actually like me.. then I'm fucked

FUCKKKKKKK, thats such a sticky situation!
      I would try being flirty and asking your friend for help and info!

What Guys Said 12

• Wait.. you said your going on dates... And he wants to date? You *are* dating. That's what going on dates is. You might not be a couple, but you're dating if you're going on dates.

Also, he sounds manipulative. And who the fuck wants to be vegan for a month?

then I mean a relationship..

He's a half vegan.. does it every now and then to loose weight. And yeah.. I want to talk to him about it.. but I'm afraid..

Half vegan? Yeah, and I'm half vegetarian because I don't eat meat when I'm not eating. =P

So wait, if he eats vegan just to lose weight, and wants you to eat vegan, is he saying he wants you to lose weight?

• First question is: do you want sex with him?
    If yes, I'd make a deal that you start together and end together... and at the end date grab that short dress and those garter belt stockings to pull him over the edge!

I do. I've never wanted to have sex with someone so much. And the more we wait, the more I want him.

Than go for it Jess :D <3 you'll be the happiest girl on GAG :D :D

• thats a really odd and silly reason for sex.

• sounds like just an vehicle behind which to have sex

• Honestly that sounds pretty strange usually guys are really excited to have sex with their girl and the reasoning is kinda strange.

He could be stringing you along or have another girl he's talking to, that would be my frst thought anyways be careful.

• Fuck no. Dont ever change for anyone!

• What kind of a candy ass challenges a girl to go vegan for sex?

• Okay this whole situation is Screaming NO! No self respecting man is vegan and who the hell challenges someone to being vegan for sex? That's beyond weird

• Vegans are F@gz

• It's hard to tell people like this. Do you like him? I mean I don't really know why the vegan challenge. Maybe to stall. Are you interested in dating. If not, then I guess you have to make it clear, but say you'd be up for sex. If he'll go dateless for one month, fair right?

Can u help me out on my take pls about a nice woman and two guys? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a30669-do-women-have-dirtier-sex-with-guys-who-don-t-care-about-them-what

I do like him. I do want to date him. I just don't know what he's wanting. It's unclear.

Good stuff! Wish you the best of luck, been a pleasure super tina!

Hahaha thanksss

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more