What whould you think of a girl who has?

Who had her first date and kiss at 22 ? And when she wanted to have sex she couldnt and cried?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• she doesn't fuck around. She wants be down for a particular guy and treasures herself and her feelings.

What Guys Said 18

• Glad she waited that long, hope was a good kiss. I understand not having sex then if not ready, it is not a problem in itself. But the reason not ready may not be a problem.

• i wouldn't think trying to have sex after a first date ever is a wise idea

• She is emotionally "off".

I would slowly walk away

• She'd get a big cuddle! Until she felt better. However long it took.

• Why on earth would she be telling anyone this, especially a potential romantic partner (since I figure you're directing this at guys too)

• Nothing.

If anything, the part "she wanted to have sex , couldn't and cried" could make an interesting conversation piece for me if I met her.

• I would think nothing of it. I would hug and kiss her and let her know it's okay, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. I won't pressure her

• Well that's gr8... She didn't sleep around. That's good but why did she cry? That's cute but like why? Lol it's weird at the same time

• I'd try not to think. Thinking hurts my brain.

• Nothing really.

• why couldnĀ“t she? xD

• I think she just took a very specific path in life and is sexually blooming a little later than others. Nothing else. There's no shame in not engaging in sexual activity just like there is no shame in engaging in more than others.

• Probably had some form of abuse or has low self confidence.

I'd try talking to her. If you're that girl then don't pressure yourself to have sex. Be open and go at your speed.

• Nothing in particular.

• do uhave issues there :p
    kidding calm down

• A bit weird...

• Just be glad you aren't a guy lol it's way worse for dudes

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0