I need some advice... what is your advice from reading below?

Let's say you really like someone but your a very shy person. You want to talk to your crush but because your shy you turn red and can't speak. You sit next to the person you like everyday and you have to ignore them because you will turn red. What would you do, i need advice on what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if I am that shy, I would just find SOME way of letting her know that I like her. Maybe show some signs. And if she is not being receptive, or I get to know that she does not like me, I cut her off and avoid her to prevent hurting myself further.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to do some breathing exercises in your own time and, I think you should watch the TEDX talk on confidence, it give good pointers, simple body structure changes can make a huge impact on how shy and nervous you feel around other people. Another good tip is for you to play out the scenario in your head a lot, so that you start becoming more comfortable with it.

What Guys Said 1

• So umm, If you literally can't speak. Maybe just get next to him and go for like a hand hold. If he's cool with that I'd say there is a good chance you can hold that hand until your voice returns.

It might be a less jarring experience if you could work on speaking around him, because really the hand thing could be perceived as creepy or cute.

What Girls Said 0