When should you give up chasing someone you like?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you have to chase... cause if someone likes you back you wouldn't have to chase after them constantly. When the person shows no interest in you what so ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• When you reach the goal mate!! That's when.

Feelings change all the time. As long as you're not going about your chasing... by stalking her, or harassing her.

There's no harm/or foul with keeping a little light flirting going if she's allowing it. Or not showing signs of disgust. Now hopefully you're a good observationalist, not that you have to be to know when a girl is annoyed by you lol.

But good luck man!! I got a girl by being persistent. This is a rarity I would say. And I don't advise doing so for as long as I did lol. It was pure hell and heartbreak before the bliss of you know what I mean.

What Girls Said 11

• If they show that they are not ineretested. If they don't want to be with you it won't happen, it just not meant to be.

I am really not sure whether to give up on this girl I like so much. The things is she doesn't exactly shut me down on my advances, and she has both said she is interested and not interested but at different points in time. How would I know if she is interested or not?

That's the worst! A guy has done that to me b4. I just decided we would be friends and nothing more that was a year ago and he still sometimes will make advances but that's about it. I think it depends on what you want. Do you want to wait for something that may or may not happen? Because at this point she doesn't even know if she is interested in you, so how are you supposed to know?

• Well, I gave up after we went on dates for a year, but we only had been holding hands. He was too shy, and so was I. Feel sorry for him, but I couldn't handle it anymore.

• I used to play doctors and nurses when younger. I would give up chasing the guy when I would trip over my pants that were down at my ankles.

• If you have to chase them they aren't worth it.

• well yah since I can't run for 2 long

• when they give you enough reasons to stop

I am trying to figure out if I should stop chasing this girl I like. Can you give any examples of what you mean?

Feel free to tell me about your situation? And I can tell you what I think.

• When you run out of breath

• When it's obvious you're chasing and they're not playing hard to get.

• When you are not attracted to them anymore

• Right when you get a hint that they don't like you..
    Give up and move on

What would you mean by a hint? Can you give some examples?

• Why is she making you chase her? If she's not interested then leave her alone. If it's something you can change... Then do it and try again.

I am kind of sketchy about the situation myself. She knows of my crush on her, and she isn't exactly shutting me down. She is just making it super confusing about how she feels about me, and I am not sure if I should give up or not

Maybe it's just time to confront her... Ask her what she wants. Sounds like mind games.

What Guys Said 8

• There are so many girls out there. Dont waste your time chasing a girl when there are others that dont want to play silly games.

• Depends on how much you like them, but never quit! Persistence is key!

• When they show not as much interest as you do.

• Cause the more you chase , the faster they hide !!

• When they tell you that they don't like you

• For me if the girl show no interest when i smile at her or something like that... i give up.

• Generally, if you haven't heard from them within a month, they're not interested, though I do realize some people are just extremely busy

• Never give up

Unless they have a restraining order😊

restraining order is a 2 year time out... then never give up again.