Should I reply to his text?

So this guy friend I've been texting for like a week. Like he'll text me about something random we talked about or asking something. And I'll respond when I see it normally about 20 min. And then he will reply a few min later and well go on for about an hour or two and then he will just not respond and like that's the end of the conversation. Or he will reply in like 5-6 hours later or the next morning. But normally we'll conversate and then I'll reply and he just won't. Like we won't say bye or anything. I can't tell if he likes me or not because this happens so much. Like yesterday he texted me about something I was doing then we texted back and fourth for about an hour then I sent something and and he replied and then asked me a question and I answered but he didn't reply until like 11am the next morning. I replied like an hour later and then he immediately replied and said 'alright hopefully'. This was this morning and I don't know if/how I should respond to it or if I just leave the conversation alone.. We have this like continuous texting thing where it kind of ends but not really. What do you guys think I should reply or no? And what should I say, if anything? Also, why would he just ubbruptly end (not reply) to our conversations? Does it mean he doesn't like me?

• yes you should reply
  • no you shouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Don't reply, this your first time having a conversation with a guy?

Why do you say not to reply? Was he kind of ending the conversation? And no, its not.

• yes you should reply

Why do you think I should reply? What should I say?

What Girls Said 0