Would you date a 160 pound girl not in her prime?

There is a girl I knew from high school when she was in her prime. In high school she was a smokin hot 110 pounds. She knew me but chose to date other guys. 18 years go by and she is around 160-165 pounds. The weight is visible.
Anyways, we went out for coffee and she wants to see me again. But I don't want to date her because she is not in her prime! I don't want a shell of her former self, I want her in her prime! I will just tell her the truth. I actually have a better body since high school. I'm 6'3 and a well defined 235 pounds no fat.

Would you date a heavy girl, over 160 pounds, no longer in her prime?

• Yes I would date a heavy girl not in her prime
  • No, nuff said
3mo She is 5'3" and doesn't carry the weight well. There is weight on her face, pear shaped mid section, and her ass is not cute anymore.
3mo Not sure why guys are voting yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• 160 lbs isn't really a good indicator if there's no height attached to it.

She could be 6'0" and 160lbs, and that would be completely normal, or she could be 4'10" and 160lbs, which would be clearly obvious that she is quite overweight for her height.

On the whole, if she's a good person, who's to say she can't get back to her "prime"? You could be that factor that motivates her to get back to that.

She is 5'3 and doesn't carry the weight well. I own a gym and happen to be a personal trainer. I might be able to do something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to these bitter broads telling you to settle for something you don't want. Tell her the truth, this isn't going anywhere and you enjoyed her company but there's no chemistry. You do you "Gramps" (LOL). Fuck the haters. They can suck your toes.

Why do girls expect you to settle for something I don't want? Its not the first time I've heard that shit but I never got an answer from any girl.

I don't see where anyone told OP to date her anyway.

Because how dare you, you white cis-gendered, male privileged patriarch anti-christ, feel as though can question a sweet, innocent, pure angel? You entitled male devil.

It's a generation of princesses, brother. Third wave feminism has created this idea that somehow not pandering and cow-towing to their whims is somehow insulting and "Boohoo" mean. What an ass for being himself and not settling for my bullshit "Empowered" nonsense. LOL.

Keep holding on brother, it's tough out there but keep fighting the good fight. PC censorship and misandry is rampant.

What Girls Said 15

• Dude you dont look as good as you did 18 years ago. The wrinkles, balding, saggy balls , erectile dysfunction. Come on. Its was 18 years ago. Neither or you are in your prime. your old

I doing fine for my age. My 2 ex wives were hot. I don't have wrinkles, sag, or ed. I'm not balding. People guess my age at 25-28. I have a 25 year olds body. I seen hot women at age 35 they workout at the gym I own. I'm just not into the flab. I have a right to choose.

I know plenty of guys from gyms that a good looking but can be dicks as well. Anyways, I rejected her today. I was a dick but i was honest. Bye. You are the worst person I've ever talked to on gag.

By the way, she cried after i rejected her

• Sure. 160 pounds actually might not look that bad depending on how she carried it and her height and stuff.

She just doesn't look as good as she used to. Her face has more weight. Mid section is not thin. Ass no longer cute.

you're welcome! :-)

Update, she still won't return my texts. I offered to personally train her for free at my gym. But i said this doesn't mean I will date her if she loses weight during training. I wonder if she feel awkward.

• The truth hurts but I guess it's something you have to do. I mean a guy told me he wasn't attracted to me and I was okay with it. We are best friends now. Just try make it truthful, but not harsh. Unless you want to hurt her feelings or something.

I was going to tell her I'm not attracted to her. But I'm willing to train her at my gym that I own!

I will probably train her for free. I love training people.

You should def. tell her that.

• It's one thing to not want to date someone you're not attracted to and politely decline but it's another to be an absolute jerk by your "I'll tell her the truth".

Seriously what on earth do you want to accomplish with that? I would say the same if a woman wanted to harshly reject a guy.

You're not entitled to anyone. The fact that you've already been divorced twice by said hot ex wives speaks of your character.

I am telling her the truth whether it hurts or not! I only have 1 opportunity in life to tell her the truth and break her heart! I going to live in the moment and take it! I'm a grown ass man, I can say what i want to. I can be a dick when i want to. This is the only opportunity where the tables have turned in my favor.

I rejected her today. I wasn't nice but I was honest. She cried. Moving on now.

Hopefully she finds better than you. There are special words for people like you and they aren't nice words.

• Look, there is a difference between not wanting to date someone and being a dick about it. Just say something gentle about not wanting to date her, it's really mean to say that she isn't in her prime or whatever. She has feelings you know

I think she needs to know the truth. I can't lie.

As I said, I know, you'll get your karma

I never imagined I'd see such immaturity and pettiness from a "man" in his mid-thirties.

This is just unreal.

Honestly, after seeing this side of you I don't imagine she'll be too upset about it anyways lol

• You're entitled to what you like and don't like but there are plenty of men your age and older/younger who would. 160 isn't that bad especially in the mid 30s. There are way heavier out there.

Just don't be a dick about it. Do NOT tell her it's because of her weight either! Women have a bad enough body complex as it is, you don't need to make it worse.

I've seen much hotter at 35 than her. I know those people exist. I will tell her its because I'm not attracted to her and its about the weight! I have only one opportunity in life to tell her that. I'm not sure why people are concerned about me being a dick. Once in a lifetime opportunity where the tables have turned in my favor.

I never cared until she started talking to me again. Old crush, old feelings.

I rejected her today. I was a dick but I was honest. She cried. Game over

• You aren't one to talk. You're not in your "prime" either, gramps.

I'm a personal trainer in amazing shape. I would like someone my age in amazing shape as well. They exist. You are a child

Why you expect guys to settle and not have a choice?

• You're just mad she didn't like you before. You don't gave to date her though, if you're not attracted you're not attracted (like she wasn't before)

Exactly right! I'm going to live in the moment and be a dick now that the tables have turned in my favor.

I rejected her today. I was a dick but i was honest. She cried.

• People like whay they like. You don't like it, don't date her. You do realize a pear shaped mid section is like Kim K right? lol Apples carry their fat in their stomaches.
    But, she's in her 30s, it's unlikely for her to be in her prime

I HATE KIM K !!! There is sooo much better than that overrated, talentless, piece of shit. Right she is a classic example of being out of her prime and trying to reach out of her league. I'm sending her back to her league.

I was just trying to express general body shape but okay

• You're a shitty person and I wish you all the unhappiness in the world

I'm not into her. She doesn't give me a boner. I have a right to choose. Buff said.

• How tall is she?
    If she is 5ft9 it wouldn't look so bad. Lol do you guys know BMI averages?

She is 5'3' and doesn't carry the weight well. Her bmi average is clearly overweight. I am a personal trainer and gym owner, I know bmi.

I said I'd she was short. But yeah she's fat but maybe she has a bad diet?

I'd say she doesn't give me a boner.

• No, but by nice about it. Being hung up on high school enough to post this and brag about your little revenge fantasy or whatever is kinda odd. People you aren't into are sometimes into you. That's life.

I'm not being nice. No more Mr. Nice guy. This is a Once in lifetime opportunity were the tables have turned. Its my time to shine and my turn to break her heart.

You've got some serious issues, bro.

I rejected her today. I wasn't nice but I was honest. She cried. Nuff said.

• It base on what she's like on the inside not what she looks like on the outside

You gotta have some attraction! You like what you like and I'm not into that. Why date her when she doesn't give me a boner?

That's true :/

• You do realize that no one can stay in their "prime" forever. Eventually time takes a toll on us all.

She is offering her 160 pound self. Shows how much she cares about me. I deserve her prime.

How is it no fair. You're not entitled to anything. Literally all you have to do is reject her.

I'm going to reject her this week. Then sweet justice. Its my time to shine and my turn to break her heart.

• Those god damn babies!

Yep.

Its personal. I'm keeping details confidential.

Whatever

What Guys Said 7

• No way I'd date a porker like her. She had her chance with you and blew it.

• 160 lbs isn't that bad

She doesn't look as good as she used to.

payback for what? just because you never had the guts to ask her out?

She gave her 110 lb version of herself to another guy. And she is giving the 165 lb version of herself. Doesn't sound fair, does it? Payback is required.

• Not reading the opinions but loving the disparity.

I'm not into her if that's what you mean. She does not get my libido going.

disparity in the poll. Majority of girls say yes while the guys are no.

It's like they're projecting themselves in the position of the fat girl.

I knew the girls would vote for that.

• Lol watch Shallow Hal. You sound like the dude from South Park who asks for consent so that he can 'crush your pussy'. For lols Youtube is your friend here.

Answer is - don't date someone to expect them to change. If she still makes your willy hard then have a go! But don't be THAT guy who pressures her to change.

• I wouldn't date a girl if the only information I knew about her was her weight.

• !60 lb woman she better be like Venus Williams or i'm out of here.

• No, nuff said