Whats wrong with me?

I am struggeling with myself and life. I have lost interest in life since i was 12. I got diagnosed with scoliosis and had to wear a brace for about 5 years straight and ever since that period of my life I've lost interest... or had some disinterest in life... and i thought after the treatment it will be over but the passivity and disinterest stayed and even became worse by the time i was 18... its like i was the living dead. Will i ever be the same or has this destroyed me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You need to try to move forward and not think about your past. That period of your life is over and you have probably a lot of good things coming. When I was 18 I was pretty depressed because i was quiet. 5 years later I'm now working my dream job. If it wasn't for me getting over that I would have never accomplished what I have. Keep your head up, it gets better.

• The fact your name is Lolita means you are amazing Lo. My case rested. I'm so sorry you are feeling that way.

• I've been feeling that way since I was 13 and I'm almost 30