Is he the one for me?

So my male friend has always been there and supported me, and helped me through every relationship. Especially now, he is there for me, and kinder and more intelligent than the others. He always knows when I'm upset, always knows how to cheer me up, always knows what to say. His personality makes him more attractive than any other guy. He is the one person who always sticks to my side no matter what, has always kept his word and his promises, even when I get mad at him he still stays with me. He is my shoulder to cry on, my ear to talk to, and the one genuine person I can trust. He always seems to look out for me more than anyone, anyone else at all. Its making me think, and made me realize, is he the guy for me? Is that even possible? Do friendships like this escalate?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes!! Please for all that is holy get this man out the friendzone mate.

He sounds like a bloody good lad.

Do you like him physically aswell? Emotional support wise the guys bloody awesome.

He is decent looking, but either way, his personality is what won me over more than anything

haha, yeah the end got cut off, then I re read and was like, wait, left out the important part XD

Well, He is decent looking, but either way, his personality is what won me over more than anything @EchoOfLife ;)

But really he's not to bad looking its just weird because I don't want to ruin a friendship either, what if something goes wrong and he's not in my life :(

• Yeah it sounds good

What Girls Said 1

• I cannot answer this question for you. You're the only person who can answer that. If you think he's good for you, you should give him a chance.