How do I deal with my boyfriend mom?

I really like my boyfriend, but his mom is wack. She's controlling and says disturbing shit. Apparently when he showed her my picture on fb she said "Oh, I see you're attracted to girls that look like me." (We don't.) What the actual fuck? She's also threatened him about turning the family against him if he doesn't do xy or z. I met her last night and she was just weird. Anyone else had a weird mom to deal with?

What Guys Said 1

• She isn't going to change. What's important is that her influence doesn't impact you relationship and that he can stand up to her.

What Girls Said 2

• She may be crazy but think about it he's use to this and if you really try to push your way against hers then it'll only become a problem. I'm sure he realizes that his mum is this way and he can't change it, so perhaps when he's ready he's able to move out of that.

• I don't know if you can really do something about it. Some people (like his mom) don't change, because they don't want to and they think they're always right. I know it, because my mother is like that and nothing helps. The only way is to ignore her. Does your boyfriend live with his mother?

Yes. He's moved out before and it was a bad experience bc his roommates got on drugs. Also he said his mom called the police and said he stole stuff that they had bought for him. But he wants to move out again next semester, hopefully there won't be drama.

yeah, I think that moving out will be the best option because people like his mom don't change. good luck