Why do women make love life feel sickening?

Updates:
3mo I'll be lucky if I get a straight answer

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• hello again, right im biting, been looking at this for a couple of hours. i would like to completely understand your direction because this may well be one of the reasons us females upset things, interpretation. is this your view the women you have been or are involved with make your relationship turbulent and create emotional states that you perhaps feel dont even see or feel exist and it creates the stomach dantian area feel sickening like in sensation? or love life as in the intimate sexual part because uk love life could be both? oplease reply... in contrast i could say, why do men always only ever try and make efforts initially and that becomes sickening? xx come on put on those gloves, let spar ;) xx

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

always putting up an emotional wall so that I can't get to them

• Show All
    • 3mo

I don't have all the answers

• 3mo

Just a little reminder

Love is in the air and on the ground as Astrology's two favorite planets, flirty Venus and joyful Jupiter, conspire in earthy Virgo. This propitious alignment tempts us to indulge our senses, but we can take things too far. Communication is highlighted as trickster Mercury re-engages with this special planetary tango next week. However, we may float through the day with our heads in the clouds as the cuddly Cancer Moon harmonizes with dreamy Neptune.

Most Helpful Guy

• Brainwashing by modern society maybe? lmao girls these days are cringy AF. You ain't the only one. Not all girls are bad but a majority just simply do not JIVE with me.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I know I just don't understand it's almost like they think that we're some kind of disease or something

• Show All
    • 3mo

cause we're the one's that don't "FIT" into their logic

• 3mo

their basically saying to us when they walk away from us that their better than we are when in reality their the one's that are not better than anybody what it all boils down to is that their narcissists

What Girls Said 2

• Uh no. YOU make your life. Other people do no.

0|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

ummm no cause I don't screw up my life nor anybody else's so nice try

• Show All
    • 3mo

You could have said this in ONE comment instead of spamming my alerts >:[

• 3mo

well sorry I won't say anything next time

• you'll need to elaborate on that, can you explain why?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

not always setting up no boundaries

• Show All
    • 3mo

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD I JUST FEEL LIKE I JUST WANT TO SCREAM ON THE TOP OF MY FUCKING LUNGS

• 3mo

THIS AIN'T NORMAL THAT I AIN'T GOT A GIRLFRIEND

What Guys Said 5

• Well, if you choose to be with a wrong woman or if the woman you choose turns out to be the wrong one or not suited for you then your love life will become sick. Otherwise I don't think it will happen like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • This ain't a question. You're just here to rant. Feel free to make yourself feel better here. Come back when you are more open minded.

0|0
    0|1
  • could you explain how they make your love life feel sickening

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

#1 problem is they don't set no boundaries and every time that I try to help them with that their always saying that i'm trying to change them

• Show All
    • 3mo

well maybe I was looking at it all wrong then

• 3mo

but selfishness can have an impact on boundaries though you know carrying things to far

• maybe cause you meet the wrong women. I've been enjoying my love life, even if it didn't work out

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

well yeah I know that's it meeting the wrong women but I don't know if there is any good women left in the world cause I've never been outside my state and most of the women in my state are nothing but a bunch of dope heads and drunks

• 3mo

Well I can tell you that there are a lot of lovely ladies out there. Don't worry, just don't give up

• Lol I don't know dude

0|0
    0|0