Do attractive girls get dumped?

If a girl is above average, or quite attractive, are you less likely to fall out of love with her and get rid of her? Also, have you had a wandering eye and obsessed over acquiring other girls while in a relationship with someone already attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose, but it depends on why. Otherwise, it's not real likely they would. For a guy to fall OUT of love with an attractive woman/girl, it would have to take some serious issues that he has with her for that to happen. For example, if she is too high maintenance or just high maintenance at all, he could fall out of love with her. If she is WAY too clingy/needy, he could fall out of love with her. For me to fall out of love with an attractive woman, it depends on her (and her attitude) and how she behaves. If me and her were really in love, it would take the jaws of life to pry me apart from her. So, in other words, it would take some sort of falling apart with her mental and emotional state, in a really bad way.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes they get dumped. often in relationships guys take their girl for granted. they don't see that beautiful woman they fell in love with. they see the face they see everyday. it's sad.
    also,
    when you are beautiful some guys think they fall in love with you, but they see you and they fall for your looks and the ''picture'' they make of your personality. and once you open up to them and let them see who you really are. they dump you because you're an intirely different person than the person they think they fell for.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, attractive girls can also get dumped just like anyone else. However an attractive girl can only get dumped if she is an empty vessel on the inside, means if she has a shallow personality and has all the negative traits. Like being judgmental, arrogant, always using vulgar languag, showing lack of respect for others and thinking that they are the best and so on.

If an attractive woman exhibits these traits only then she will get dumped, but yes it can happen.

• Oh yeah, both dumping and cheating happens on really really gorgeous women. Looks are great and all, and it really helps with the initial attraction to someone, but it's not something you can use as a foundation for a relationship. So if personalities or lifestyles just aren't compatible between to people, the looks of the man or woman are not going to save the relationship.

• Yes they do - some are insecure and that doesn't help.
    Hot guys can choose - and at least at times will do so - but even super hot get dumped, there's nothing you can do about that - if that is how the relationship develops (though dumping's generally an insecurity thing - if you like someone today, you can't not like them tomorrow for no good reason)

• Yes they do, everyone can get dumped

• well... yeah that happens to everyone looks are important but if your personality is shitty most guys aren't willing to put up with that ( most guys with strong character )

• Hot girls do get dumped. Everyday.

• Probably.

• being pretty doesn't hide a terrible personality

• everyone gets dumped eventually

• Attractiveness is not a major factor in whether a girl gets dumped or not. Most men are not shallow

• Above average girl might catch my attention for a while and i had 2 girls in my life show me signs of interest, but i will never make that move ever. In my opinion, they are just not worth it. Good to look at, but not a long term relationship

• you will only get dumped if the guy is a prick like the ones who think they can get any girl; either that or you might get dumped if your a total bitch

What Girls Said 4

• i have a really hot girl, she's a singer, she plays guitar and even an engineer in international company. but... she was dumped my her boyfriend, coz he cheated on her and went to the girl. so yeah, attractive girls get dumped too

• Well if a girl - no matter how beautiful - lets a guy bang her with his pork chop three times a day for a month his pork chop starts to tire of seeing the same cervix and surrounding scenery and it begins to look for new wetlands to explore.

• Yes, everyone is capable of being dumped

• I got dumped... By a man who later turned out to be gay. But I'm sure if she's unchill that could be a big reason as well. Or if they just don't have mutual interests or chemistry