Inevitable Rejection?

I'm extremely confused with my current situation. I am always faced with rejection in every dating situation. I changed my lifestyle, started to become physically fit. I try to be romantic, but it never sways a single female. My additute used to be this "nice guys finish last" persona, but that's not really apart of me anymore. I try being myself, but girls find it unattractive. I'm not exactly sure what i am doing to be so repulsive, it's starting to worry me. What if people don't like me in general? If it's just me that is in the wrong. I must be doing SOMETHING wrong. Maybe I'm just viewed as weak or something. I did all the things that people advised me to do to get the girl, but the girl continues to run away. I'm on the end of the cliff here and I don't know what to do. Any Suggestions?

What Girls Said 1

• It'll happen when it's meant to hun. Maybe your just not going for the right girls?

What Guys Said 1

• It good that you got rid of the "nice guys finish last" attitude. Lot of our unfortunate brother fall into the same pit trap.

Keep on asking girl out. Every rejection will hurt less and less. Dating is a number game, and all you need is one. Don't start to doubt yourself. Be confident, control, and a Challenge. Good luck.