If you are/were interested in dating someone and they blew you off/rarely talk - should you erase their number & unfriend/unfollow on FB/Instagram?

I'm just debating what's best for me...

There's a few girls that I went on dates with and/or tried to date that don't ever start a conversation with me or give me very short/no responses when I try to start convos...

anyway even though I'm interested I feel like they are not, and maybe it would be in my best interest in just deleting them from my life completely because in my experience - if someone makes you wait. You'll wait forever for something that won't be.

Or maybe I'm just frustrated.

• Can't you just let it go, maybe they'll come around... Maybe they'll become interested?
    0% (0)25% (1)17% (1)Vote
  • Erase them, people do this type of frivolous shit all the time. If you're not worth their effort now you'll never be in their eyes
    50% (1)50% (2)50% (3)Vote
  • patience is a virtue... Did they do anything that deserves that? Are you talking to them? Maybe don't take it so personal.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • You're just frustrated
    50% (1)25% (1)33% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo Bump
3mo Curious what people think still...

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had two such cases with girls that suddenly lost interest after dating and a while of talking - I deleted them. I thought waiting around would have been seen as weak and needy.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Exactly, like my time doesn't have value?

How long did you wait?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Hmm... Maybe the course of action I should take with some of them

• 3mo

Whatever you do, remember to have dignity - if they can't be bothered to ever start or carry a conversation with you, then why should you, dude?

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• I am usually just patient and they normally start talking as things progress.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're just frustrated

0|0
    0|0