If you were the opposite gender what dating advice would you apply to your life?

@BellePepper :P

@HulkkSmash 😈

3mo ...

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't run after girls.
    Focus on your career and character and they will come to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have a sense of humor and learn to dish the crap back when it's given, never play dumb around men, be a little intimidating, approach those I like and let them know that I like them, give my man a good grope in public every now and then, raise hell, take when no one else does, get dirty, never stop learning, learn to ride a motorcycle, and buy guy pants (get them tailored to fut, but keep the large pockets).

What Girls Said 6

• always take off your socks first if you are getting laid the first time...
    if you dont suddenly you are a naked guy with socks on... and it is not cute.

• The same advice I have for myself now.

*Be totally upfront about who you are
    *Don't feel obligated to do anything
    *If you are not having fun, leave.

• Focus on your carreer. Be best of yourself. if you really like someone be a man and show your emotions Without fear.

• Uhh no clue why he wants to tag you guys but
    @BellePepper
    @HulkkSmash

• @Bellepepper @hulkksmash guyssss you are called in this question
    Asker I have no idea what to say lol

• If I were a man... I would head to the gym to work out and get a nice body. Make sure I have some higher level education and good career prospects. I would approach, show interest, and ask out any women I'm into. I would embrace masculinity and also be fun and interesting to be around. I'd try to be a good person...

There's a lot in common with what I do now, except I don't really ask guys out (just flirt and show interest) and I embrace femininity instead.

What Guys Said 6

• i would apply that, approach him first, talk to him nicely then give him his personal space always. and try not to call but text him and message him

• Dont be too slutty.

• get your tits out on tinder

• I'd stay home and play with myself in the mirror.

• Females hold absolute power over males- I present this person's life as a perfect example of how nothing will ever be enough to make a man worthy of a woman, and how no man can ever capture the heart of a woman. Take heed.

• fuck your description

and, i think i would tell myself to make sure that id dress appropriately

You got a problem with those two? lol

Why? I don't get it? lol

enough said