Would you date someone who smokes?

Who smokes in parties or at home.
About 2 - 6 times a week.

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not really a dealbreaker. Its never bothered i just dont have the need to smoke a lot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No.

Someone who smokes once in a blue moon, fine. But not a regular smoker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a social weed smoker but that's it. it wouldn't be a weekly thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate the idea of smoking... but the guy I like smokes...
    So maybe :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, it's a dumb/nasty habit that people know kills people every year but still but still do it anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. Instant turn off and attraction killer for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a reformed smoker who still dates "social smokers"

0|0
    0|0
  • What do they smoke?

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to was not into guys who smoke at all, but i ended up marrying one who smokes everyday when he goes out. When i was dating him, he claimed he has quit smoking, but once i married him, he started again. I just know that he never did stop when we were still dating, just bullshitting with me. Plus, i just learn to accept it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Unless she's a smoker probably most girls find that a huge deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• No. That's a massive deal breaker for me. If I'm dating then that means I would want the relationship to get serious at some point. And that means that in the distant future there will be kids - and I don't want my kids to spend their first 9 months in a sack of nicotine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd much prefer a nonsmoker but a lot depends on other things. Too many activities/habits/past events that I find distasteful and I'm done. Smoking isn't an automatic deal-breaker but it definitely gives a point in the "Cons" column.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • If they smoke cigars or pipe tobacco sure but if they smoke cigarettes or drugs, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • do people smoke a lot in peru? i see most no replies from americans where its really out of fashion to smoke but i also know in some countries everyone smokes

0|0
    0|0
  • only if they assure me that they would give up smoking in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • I smooking occasionally with limits , but yeah I'd date someone who smokes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna convince her to stop smoking as I worry for her health

0|0
    0|0
  • I have asthma, I would probably die. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No never ever fuck the hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • i dated a girl like that. I didn't see her as a girlfriend though. only a walking vagina.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely Not. That turns me off completely

0|0
    0|0