Would you be mad?

My recent girlfriend of a month told me yesterday that on Tuesday night she went to a house bday party and after it was over she went to a strip club with these 3 guys she met there and didn't know, and then after they all hung out in some vacant building that was under construction, she said nothing happened and that she was one of the boys, I'm kinda turned off, do I have a right to be? What do I say about it without sounding jealous?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It's understandable to be jealous, hanging out with 3 other men raises suspension and worry but sense nothing happened don't be to upset. Just tell her your not comfortable hanging out with other guys.. especially alone. Look at this way at least she was honest and told you.. but yes I would be a little irked by it but try not to loose your cool because you don't want to make it seem like you don't trust her.

She only told me though cause I told her that last week I got in a car with my friend who'd been drinking, and I said I felt bad cause I didn't want to keep things from her, so she came clean about this whole
      Thing, the two are so different though, her being drunk and doing that bothered me, like if they were her friends I'd understand but she didn't know them.

Yeah that is careless.. There's no telling what those men could of done or had in mind since she's the only girl there. Just tell her not to do something that dumb again. She could have been raped or murdered.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, this situation has nothing to do with weather you trust that she didn't cheat on you. It's trusting her to do the right thing for her safety. Even if she got along with those men, you said she only met them that day and going to a vacant building sounds just as bad as going to a stranger's apartment. She totally put herself in a situation where if those men were to harm her she'd be out numbered. I'd be just as upset if my husband made choices that could have put him in a dangerous situation. It's only natural when you care about someone.

I know she's got her own right to make her own decisions on who she trusts but I think she made a risky choice. If this was one of my girl friends I'd approach her in a concerned way when talking with her so she won't take it offensive and make sure she understands that you're worried about her safty and not mad about her going out to have fun. Unless of course you don't agree on the strip club thing too. I personally don't mind those stuff.

To me it's just off bounds, 3 guys she just met, her being drunk, a strip club being a sexual place, that and none of her girlfriends went. She also didn't tell me till well after the fact, she just stopped messaging me and I knew nothing about it till I had a convo with her about honesty and us being open with one another. The whole thing just rubbed me the wrong way and I'm usually not the jealous type but this seemed off grounds to me

If after mentioning your concerns she blows it off or shows no intention to be more careful in the future, that's a red flag in my opinion.

I trust my husband to make the right choices when he's out with his buddies and that is why I don't mind him going out but if he's drunk or hanging out with someone I have never met, that definitely raises a concern. We've talked about this before and he feels the same way about my safety so we both agreed to let each other know who we'll be with and where, in case something happens. Not because we don't trust eachother but because we don't trust the people around us like we trust eachother. Make sense?

• Yeah I'd be mad!

• Yes, I would be furious.

How do I deal with it?

I know how you must feel. I'd be really upset if I were you. I'd even consider getting revenge. But I do not advise it.

I've just been ignoring her since, I was supposed to see her this weekend cause it's my bday but I don't even feel like it anymore

What Guys Said 2

• NoNo

• Yeah I'd be mad.

How would you deal with it?

I don't even feel the need to ask though, like If she didn't tell me to begin with and only told me cause I said I want us to be honest with each other there was obviously a reason why she never brought it up, she just stopped messaging me that night.

She probably didn't say anything cause she didn't want you to get mad.