Who has a harder time getting the person they want--girls or guys?

0|0
5|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well
    Guys certainly have a harder time dating this is shown by the Sexist and unfair concepts like "the guy should pay" still held by a number of princesses!

But girls seem to be more selective at least when there young 18 - 40 a few just want prince charming witch is obviously going to make it a lot harder to find someone serious or they may be more likely to end up with some one who is manipulate or expects things in return.

Guys are more likely to date someone that may not work out long team like the princesses they have less choice so are more likely to date someone who isn't right for them that they will start to second guess they might be right for the girl but that doesn't mean she is right for him!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Want? For what? Because it's harder to get someone to get your dick wet. However, it's harder to get a person to settle with you. And more men want sex, more women want committed relationships.

So it's harder for men to get women they want for sex, and definitely harder for women to get who we want for a relationship.

Depends

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Guys have a harder time getting sex from the girls they want. Girls have a harder time getting commitment from the guys they want.

So for guys usually the girls they can get into relationships with are more attractive than the girls they can get hookups from. And for girls, the guys they can get hookups from are often more attractive than the guys they can get commitment from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys simply cause girls are complete "traps" in the sense if they do say "yes." Guys still gotta be carefull as girls always have the card to play the victim. And since only a tiny fraction of the public are critical thinkers. As a result almost always the guy who gets punished.

0|0
    0|0
  • In today's world I would say it's about equal because women are starting to approach men first, but I would say the man still has a little bit harder time.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys for sure. the life of a man requires we do stuff to become desirable long term. women just need to not do stuff. dont wait till they get old. dont be a slut. dont have children. not doing stuff is a hell of a lot easier then doing stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the kind of person they want. When it just comes to sex guys have a much harder time obviously. But when it comes to finding someone to commit, I would say it's only slightly harder for women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like much harder, gurls don't do anything 99.9% of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • guys because women reject guys just for fun or to play hard okay that s fine
    but if u reject him many times while u like him and he gave up on u it s your lost

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys. We actually have to have accomplished things and have ambition, looks and wealth

All girls have to be is pretty and make us feel good...

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys, easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys have a harder time getting someone in general, women have a harder time getting someone decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys, not even a question.

Guys take what they can get, women get their pick of the litter.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls, because they seem to discuss about it more than guys would

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more harder on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys obviously. Come on, girls act all innocent around guys they say they like giving the guy no clues. And yet act more slutty around guys who are brash and less good people. What is with that?

Can u check out my take? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a30669-do-women-have-dirtier-sex-with-guys-who-don-t-care-about-them-what

0|0
    0|0
  • DEFINITELY guys.. this isn't even a question

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither has it any easier getting their dream person.

It's easier for a 20 year old woman than a 20 year old man to get someone pretty good.

It's very slightly easier for a 40+ year old man than a 40+ year old woman to get someone pretty good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys have much harder time getting the person they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys, obviously. Men have to prove themselves worthy. Women just have to say yes.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not putting it down to gender roles again. I would say that the overly shy people have a harder time getting the people they want. They tend to over think and over complicate it for themselves. Lack of communication is not good for starters. They either never act on it because they wait on their crush to do that for them. Or they take years before they even decide to talk to the person of their interest. If they had gained their attention at first, their crush will have lost interest and moved on by the time they are ready to act on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys have a much, much harder time. I get asked out all the time without doing anything other than looking good, but most guys have to work really hard to get even one date.

1|2
    1|0
  • Mms I think both do.. but I'm leaning more towards men. Because a guy has to prove himself and etc. It's hard to explain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its equal
    Life just sucks sometimes

0|1
    0|0