Do bisexuals (both men and women) dress differently when dating women than when dating men?

If so, why and in what way, and are there still "universal" styles/outfits that work for either sex?

What Guys Said 1

• No I dress like I normally.

What Girls Said 1

• No. People wear clothes that they feel confident in and think they look good in. If someone likes showing off their legs because they think their legs are their best feature, then that's what they will wear. No matter who they are trying to attract, they still feel like their legs are their best feature.
    Yes, I think there is probably some influence from what society says is conventionally attractive, but I think that stays the same no matter who you are trying to attract. If society says that boobs are attractive, and so a girl believes she needs to show off her cleavage on a date, then that's what she's going to do, believing that whoever she's on a date with is attracted to her cleavage.