How do I ask my boyfriend about his driver's test results?

I'm hesitant to ask, because if he failed I would hate to have him go through the embarrassment of telling his girlfriend he didn't pass. But at the same time, I'm extremely curious. Help?

• Straight up ask him, you're overthinking it
  • Take the sneaky route and see if his friends know
  • Wait to see if he decides to tell you

Most Helpful Guy

• "So Mr Bigshot , when are you taking me out on a ride huh? Did you pass?"

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a driver's test. It's really not that big of a deal. I have a cousin that failed 3 times somehow and she's not THAT embarassed. It's no big deal.

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask him, you might aswell dump him if he's someone who gets embarrassed over something that trivial.

What Girls Said 3

• Just ask him. Not passing your drivers license is nothing. I have a friend who had to do the test 6 times and even had to go to a psychologist because she failed so often.

• Don't worry over it. I failed 2x before finally passing on my 3rd try. Just say 'Hey how did u pass?' If he says no, just say 'Oh too bad, well you can take it again in [however many] weeks'

• "Hey, how did it go with your test?"