"Just friends". Is there such a thing?

• No
  • Yes

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience I would have to say No, it's most likely turns into 'more than just a fiend' after some time or the 'rebound' or 'the next best thing if the current one fails' category.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope guys don't want to be stuck in the friend zone with women their attracted to. Chances are he's hoping to level up to boyfriend status. I've had guy friends and I gained tiny crushes on them at one point.

What Guys Said 4

• Copy paste from my previous opinion:

Go to your "best guy friend" and offer him a "friendly" blow job. Then see in how many nano seconds he will be ready to receive it, ALWAYS as a friend. There's your answer.

• never been in that situation before. so no idea

• Yes, there is.

• unfortunately, no, there isn't

What Girls Said 5

• I do think a relationship between a guy and a girl with no romantic or sexual feelings is possible. For me it isn't apparently. I either fall really hard for the guy and he doesn't like me that way and we aren't friends anymore or he likes me and I don't like him. It is hard for me because every time I start a friendship with a guy I tell myself it will be different this time. But the attraction grows and I end up falling hard for him. It sucks but I think other people have more luck.

• Lots of people are friends with people of the gender (s) they're attracted to and have zero desire to date their friends.

• nope. there is always more than "just friend" But of course that's between friends. Keep everyone guessing.

• Yes there is such a thing.

• It's a thing