My boyfriend said one of his favorite names is Amanda? How would you feel?

he said his favorite girl name is Madison (thats my name) and another girl name he likes is Amanda. is it strange? why Amanda? does he know a girl named amanda?

Most Helpful Guy

• He just likes the name. Damn, seriously, every little thing with girls it's like "oh, he's cheating, should i dump him". Seriously?

Most Helpful Girl

• He just likes the name. Calm down.

What Guys Said 5

• He might just like the way the name sounds. I like a number of female names like Isabell without knowing any girls who possess that name. In any case, it seems silly to me to read so much into it.

• I think most people here in the U. S. has meet someone named Amanda. I wouldn't harp on this. I agree, Madison is a good name.

• Are you trying to get pregnant?

• Its a name chill he's dating you not some chick named Amanda besides I like Madison better nothing against anyone named Amanda.

• maybe he just likes the name.

What Girls Said 4

• honestly, it's a name~ it could be a friend, family member, classmate, etc.

• He just likes the name?

• He probably just wants to name is little girl that someday. No need to be so paranoid

• ill destroy him because that isn't my name

really? youd be angry?

Dude ill rip his balls off if he mentions another name that he likes