How do you make your boyfriend or girlfriend happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aw man!!! Flames mate, let me tell ya!!!

It's easy when you love someone mate!! I'm emotionally supportive if she needs it. Be it someone to share happy times with, or sad time I'm there.

Invested in things she's into, music, make up, venues, tv shows, ugh shopping lol.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...335ebc1982.jpg

Many moments like this haha.

A big factor, listening. I just listen to her when she talks. I can name every friend she's had, ex's (this one sucks, but I asked), her parents and family. I remember her b-day, debit card code, days big events occurred in her life.

Surprise random thoughtfulness!! Show up at her job with flowers, her fave drink, or snack. Random funny text to brighten up her day.

All kinds of stuff mate. In moderation of course. Do these everyday and it becomes stale and boring haha. Man love takes being creative. I hate it lol🙃.

Lol people are messaging me like "flames are you okay?" I meant this question like how do YOU make your lover happy lol But yes I agree which ya mate

Most Helpful Girl

• By being single and having an imaginary boyfriend with no wants and needs!

Ammmeeeeennnnnn

Being in a relationship is no reason why you can't keep an imaginary boyfriend on the side:)

@JenSCDC Lol

What Guys Said 8

• For me it seems to help both ways to have sex often, cuddle a lot, talk intimately, build up trust in each other, look your best, stay in decent shape (energetic), keep a healthy dose of mutual independence but also balance it out with shared interests and mutual activities, and never fight -- always deescalate conflicts as soon as possible.

It helps to be there for each other when desired/needed and give each other some freedom and space when not. It's good to give each other a chance to miss each other.

And to me it helps if the two of you do things a lot like being affectionate towards each other only when you mean it, to not simply start saying and doing stuff to each other as a daily routine. That can make the act repetitive, losing it meaning/value and it's easy to start taking little hugs and kisses and words of affection for granted if you two just start doing it every day in a routine kind of way.

As an example of routine displays of affection, imagine a guy who purchases flowers for his girlfriend every single week. While it sounds wonderful I actually think it takes the meaning out of the entire activity. It turns it into a routine, something mundane. It makes it so giving flowers isn't so special anymore, but worse, it makes it so if he suddenly stops doing that, it might make the girl question his love for her. So to me it's better to save gestures like this for more genuinely special occasions so that they don't turn into a routine. Same with words to me like "I love you".

• 1. I keep expressing my love to her
    2. Compliment her on things she does & the way she looks
    3. Appreciate & acknowledge her gestures
    4. Care & look out for her without making her feel suffocated or patronised
    Etc

• Yes, there are ways to do that.

• Lol I don't have a girlfriend but if I did I'd make sure she's always happy😊

• well no one will ever know , cause every person is different , its is just a matter of looking for the right one

• I have never had a girlfriend because I am ugly

• by doing what they want, even if it's something you don't want to do (unless of course it's sex). sometimes we just have to do something we don't want to do

• How would I know, I'm alone.

Thanks for the 2 xp.

What Girls Said 10

• I give him pizza, keep him warm, stay in bed, play games with him - and I never get him wet or feed him after midnight.

• By paying attention to their needs and desires and trying to anticipate what they might like. I'd also try to keep your relationship fresh via random acts of fun. But remember to always be yourself and not be obsequious- he or she is in a relationship with you for who you are, not for how good a servant you can be. And finally, make yourself happy- if he or she truly cares about you, they won't be happy if you aren't happy.

• I dunno, for me it's usually buy me a sandwich and I'm all set for the rest of the day.

• By being supportive of him and telling him every day that I love him and just being kind... I dunno, I think when you really do love someone all your little actions reflect that and they can sense it...

• I am single, but if I had a boyfriend I would try to make him happy by listening to him when he wants to tell me about his day and the problems in his life. I would try to cheer him up when he is feeling blah and I would be affectionate with him.

• By staying with him through the hard times. When he wants his space, I give him that - even when I want to cuddle him so bad.

• My b/f never happier when I tie a hammer to his cock. In the last six weeks it has grown 1 and 3/4 inches.

• I tell him how much I love him, and all the things we are going to do in the future and stuff

• I don't have a boyfriend but I better get one one day.

• Give him the choice to do what he wants... whether it's sexual or just date wise etc