Online relationship?

Does online relationship ever work, is that possible? And how it looks like being in online relationship? Does couple if they want to stay couple need every day to text/call or no? What is actually online relationship? What are the people who have almost every day close communication couple or they just chat like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more of a infatuation
    And i think it's a waste of time if the guy and girl don't have plans of meeting in future

Most Helpful Girl

• Five years ago, a Man from Egypt Found me on Facebook and we had Began a Whirl Wind Romance by Chance. After getting to Know him and his Family better Online, on Skype, I then Hopped Aboard and went Abroad for 30 days to be with him. Things went so Well that after returning home, 3 months down the line, I flew back over and it was then That... We ended up Tying the Knot at the Ministry of Justice.
    I am Back in the States again, and although a lot of Time has gone by, we Tried to keep things Going and Flowing in our Relationship Online. However, with LDR, not even the Online Part of it all here, dear, it Takes Two special people to Make the effort and Take the Time to be In this Kind of Relationship. If Only One is Doing all of the Leg work, which my husband was, then it can Grow and Go dead in the water.
    Online Dating and Mating may not be for everyone, and the Ones who have the Stories to Tell, are the Ones who have Experienced this and know whether or not it's Right for them. Everyone themselves have to Find out if it is What May or May not be for them.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think that would work... That's so stupid to do so

What in situation when there is no right people or good mach around you, how you going to meet right person if not via online?

• It really sucks , don't ever be in one.. u would regret it

If not irl so no for LDR.. just wait for the right guy

• Does not work. Need physical contact. A couple is only a couple if they have real contact on a regular basis.

What Girls Said 5

• So many questions in your head huh? XD

okay first of all yes they can work BU T there's a higher possibility of it failing. Been in 2 LDR's. Both of the guys couldn't handle the distance. First one the guy got bored and afraid of the distance ( I dont blame him coz it was nearly impossible and it was stupid of us that we didn't think of it before) as fir the second guy we are still "lost" in what we will do in the future. We left it for now until we figure something out. One really important thing, dont go in an LDR if you dont see that you can visit each other every once in a while. "Does couple if they want to stay couple need every day to text/call or no?" in my cases we talked everyday. With my second boyfriend we called much more than the first LDR. You dont have to talk allll day nor everyday, that just depends on you guys.

My English teacher met his current wife online. They were both in their 30's (been married for 3 years so far) and he says that they can't be any happier. For them it was easier since they are older than me. And he put an effort to visit her and all and now they are happy together. She was in Colombia and he's here in Spain. So it can work if u find the person that really is willing to make it work, and can afford visiting you

• Been there, done that. Never again. Or at least with a few exceptions.
    Unless he's from country I will not do it again, and we'd have to meet face to face before making things "official".
    I said only if he's from my country because it's more realistic and we could meet during the vacations. Plus in terms of marriage it's also more realistic because no one would have to move to a foreign place for the other.

• No cause you can't see the person in person, their live and work schedules may become so busy they don't have time to talk and there's the chance of losing interest in the relationship. It's better to date someone you can see face to facem

• I actually have no idea, since I've never been in one, but im guessing they video/text/call to keep the relationship going

• No it doesn't work. I'm sorry. I had the online relationship that started with a lot of cybersex developed to real feelings and attraction. But it was super hard for him to move or for me to move. We had to end it. I wish things were different. We would have been perfect for each other.