Do white men find Hispanic/Latina women attractive?

I was just wondering, I'm latina, I really like white men, but it seems that maybe they are too shy, or they don't like us. I'm 5"8, olive skin, brown dark eyes, brown hair, and there is this really cute white guy in my class , but he just stares at me, he doesn't talk to me. I'm confused, maybe he doesn't like latinas, :( do white boys like latinas? I know every man is different, but do you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl is attractive to me no matter which race

What Guys Said 16

• We do. Some of them, obviously.
    Maybe that guy is just shy. Maybe he just likes you physically and not your personality. Maybe he just hasn't found the time to approach.
    You should try approaching him.

I'm not used to approach guys, I'm shy around guys I like, and I'm scared of rejection.

• Honestly, I don't know why this generation of white guys is so fucked up. But a lot of white guys won't ask girls out its ridiculous. Just ask white chicks, they have to make it so obvious and sort of hold their hand is fun to watch. I'm sure he likes you as he stares at you right. Your just going to have to help him out lol.

I don't know, he stares at me, but how do I know if he likes me? I just wanted to have a general response from them to know if like their race is shy with other races or if they don't like us at all. I'm really shy in class, I'm a quiet person haha, maybe that's not helping.

I don't know, I just know lots of Caucasians lol are kind of screwed up in this generation. Lots of white chicks thinks no one likes them because white dudes won't ask them out. Of coarse this only happen at mostly white schools. White chicks don't feel that way in schools with lots of miniseries as they chase them lol.

• Fuck ya I do. Why does every girl assume that if a guy stares at her but doesn't approach she's somehow a trainwreck? He stares because he's interested in you dammit!

• Most guys like Latinas. There are some cultural barriers though, and he may just be too nervous to try.

• sure why not? hispanic/latina women are just as beautiful as white women just as any other race.

• I'm white and I think many hispanic girls are nice looking. However, where I live there is literally ZERO hispanic people, so the chances of me ever dating one is small.

• definitely!
    I do and many others do too.

• Keep actually had a question about Hispanic and Latina women and I think many are beautiful (:

*I stupid auto correct

Yes, I noticed you have a thing with Salma Hayek haha

She's so hot :p by the way the post I'm talking about is Do You Think Many Hispanic Women Are Beautiful one of my best posts :p

• No. I bet all White men in this world despise Latinas.

• Yeah, Just shy I guess.

• I certainly find Hispanic and Latinos attractive.
    You're description is lovely

• I like Hispanic girls, pretty sure most guys do.

• I'm no white dood but Hispanic women have got some good uhh.. assets. White doods appreciate that

• maybe your are not his type
    ke likes blondes with blue eyes maybe

:( Maybe, that makes me sad, I really like him

Should I? Wouldn't that be weird? Then he will know that I like him and it's going to be awkward..
      I don't know, maybe I will. We only live once right?

come on he must have common friends with u on twitter following some one online doesn't mean I love him try u never know

• Me personally, no. Now I don't think they're ugly, but I find many hispanic girls to be rather disrespectful, loud, promiscuous, violent and a lot of them tend to have affiliations with gangs and lean into the "thug life" crap and that is a huge no no for me.

I grew up being the only white boy in a hispanic middle school and high school and I was beaten and disrespected by the hispanic kids for the simple fact that I wasn't hispanic. Honestly, the trauma left behind has caused me to resent them and I avoid interaction with them where ever possible. It is a shame, but that's just the way it is.

Wow, the only white boy? hmm, interesting, this is really sad, but let me tell you that I am not like that and a lot of my friends either. I've been to private schools all my life and I'm also scared of gangs and the crazy ones. Every race or ethnicity has a bad side, we are all different! Blessings! =)

Yeah, I went to school in Albuquerque, New Mexico which has a huge hispanic population with very few white people and black people. I'm sorry that I came across as generalizing, I guess I just haven't found the right people yet.

• Yes of course. Seeing how insanely easy it is to get them to sleep with you.

What Girls Said 4

• why do people keep asking these questions? Every individual has its own preferances regardless of their race, even if some like them some might not. Even if men answer your question, their answers may not fit the guys you're talking about.
    The best thing you can do is to start talking to them

• I'm a girl and i even find latinas smoking hot

• most of the people don't think I am Latina so I don't know

Haha, that happens to my friend, she is from Colombia and she is really pale and has blonde hair, green eyes, she doesn't fit the typical latina stereotype, but every time she starts speaking Spanish, everyone just stares at her almost in shock, because you know, she looks "white" haha

I speak portugues so it is even worst lol

• My girlfriend is Hispanic and love her to death!!