Why do some guys when told something they don't want to hear ignore you?

I told y boyfriend something he didn't want to hear and he is giving me the silent treatment... is this a power struggle? Is it a head game is he trying to show me who is boss or that if I stand up to him again he'll walk away? Or is he just a scum bag? It's bothering me and I need advice because I'm trying to make sense of this he's never acted this way before. Then again we've never fought before.

What Guys Said 3

• Because you're not always right no matter how much you want to believe you are or how often you repeat shit and nag him and want to "talk" about it. We know you want us to agree with you, but sometime we just don't and we'll shut you out and ignore you rather than telling you to go to hell to see if the relationship is salvageable.

• Because you aren't always right. Stop pushing your opinions onto other people.

• I tend to ignore anything a female says.

What Girls Said 0