Girls, have you ever turned down or even dumped a guy because he didn't have any other girlfriends before you?

Like is that something that would be a deal breaker for you? that they haven't had any gf's before?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I've never done that.

do you see this ever being an issue for you?

It's nothing personal friend, I'm sure based upon circumstance, it's something I could potentially come to terms with, but if I'm being brutally honest, I'd see it as a cause for concern.

@RJGraveyTrain what if someone has bad luck? There have been times where a girl wanted to see me but I wasn't attracted physically or the person was too clingy.

Some of us are looking for a relationship but aren't desperate and have standards.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've worried the same thing. I've dated and had sex, but no long term relationships or official girlfriends.

Truth is there's been girls who wanted to date me that I just wasn't into or they were super clingy and insecure where the point they'd throw a fit if I was busy but offered to reschedule.

I get a little worried when women ask about last/longest relationship as I've had none but it's refreshing to see the answers here.

Dating, hookups, and flings are fun and better than nothing but only while they last and you can still feel lonely if they don't lead to anything.

What Girls Said 34

• "Since you have no experience, I'm not going to give you a chance to gain any."

Yeah, that's a genius idea.

No, I've never done that.

• Omg no lol

That wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. He may need to get use to being around a female in a romantic way but nothing but time and patience can fix

• No. I don't imagine that I'd turn someone down for that.

• never happen before

• I don't know why someone would do that

• No but be dated such guys and it not much fun breaking them in.

why?

If you see someone everything weekend and several times a week for months you probably need to give them a heads up when you are going out of town more than a day or two prior.

I had this problem a few months into a relationship with an ex. It was like bro let me know obviously so I can plan a girls night.

Gosh lots of other things I can't even recall atm. It basically just makes you feel like a bag at some point having to teach someone how to act in a relationship.

The ex in question was an engineer with dating but no LTR experience. It came down to just showing appreciation and consideration issues.

If you have female friends who are just friends you'll probably do better and can seek their advice. If a woman cooks you a nice dinner for the first time bring flowers and or wine and kiss her and say a meaningful thank you.

I've dated other men short term with little experience and same issues. But the only way to get through them is to date and learn.

I didn't end any of those dating relationships due to things that were purely from lack of dating experience though. I was willing to work through dating issues. It always came down to character issues.

I don't want every guy I date to be without experience but I wouldn't turn someone away because of it. If he's the right guy everything else will fall into place.

• Nope, I haven't.

• That never happened to me. And I wouldn't dump a guy because of that.
    I think it's not a good reason to dump someone.

• Never! In fact I liked it because I would be his first girlfriend. Cutesy cat on your DP by the way. Is it yours?

• no! and i don't think its a valid reason

• No, I can't say I have

• That wouldn't be a deal breaker for me at all, I'd feel special because I'd be his first girlfriend. I actually dated a guy who never had a girlfriend before, I was his first. And no I'd never turn him down.

• Never! I've only ever had 3 anyway, it's not like I'm super experienced.

• no..

• Nope, never, my first two boyfriends never had a girlfriend before me.

• Nope. That's a bit much for me.

• Nope

• I would never turn down a guy for such a reason. That would be ridiculous. Yes a guy who never had a girlfriend before me wouldn't have any experience but it would be my pleasure to be his teacher.

• No, never.

• Nope, of course not!

• Nope never

• Nah. there's a first time for everything.

• nope

• To me it's a plus

• Sadly yes. I just happen to attract guys like that

• Nope. That wouldn't bother me

• Of course not.

• no ! i welcome that !

• Never done that. That seems dumb.

• I never had a boyfriend lol

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 3

• Dang, that would be harsh. Wouldn't that make u feel special knowing that you were the first girl he liked enough to date?

• I hope not, I have no female friends.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more