Are these red flags?

There is this guy that I met on an online dating website last week. He asked me for my number and we texted. He has been texting me a lot and he has been sending me good morning texts and been texting me every and we gotten to know each other. We have been texting for a week. He also asked me out for dinner after a few days of texting. He also friended me on Facebook and I accepted his friend request and then he has been liking a lot of my pictures on my Facebook and even commented on one of them saying I looked beautiful. After he did all of this, I had a gut feeling that something thing wasn't right about him because he has never met me in person and he has been texting me every single day and sending me good morning texts and we don't know each other that well and we were just starting to get to know each other. I blocked his number and on Facebook because I don't know him that well and I feel like he was moving too fast already when we were only texting for a week. I wasn't that interested in him. I am interested in other guys. It seemed like he wanted to settle down but I'm not ready to settle down yet and I'm playing the field and I told him that. He told me that he's playing the field also and told me that I can't rule him out just yet and can never know what can happen. I never met him in person. I'm not interested in him and when I don't know him at all. Was it wrong of me to block him after I felt like he was moving too fast or did I do the right thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm. Honestly I really don't see what he did wrong. He is a bit aggressive to get to know you, but you met him on a dating site so he is under the impression you are interested in starting a relationship. You met him because you want to get to know someone, right? He was there for the same reason. It isn't like you both met casually. If you're on a dating site and meet someone, they will expect to date you if you start communicating and expressing interest. He is obviously going faster than what you are ready for. Just be honest with him and tell him you are not looking for a fast paced relationship and you need to slow down.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't keep a guy if you don't like him I think you did the right thing and you also don't know who this guy is. Trust your gut

What Guys Said 1

• Bitch that a guy doesn't communicate enough, bitch when he texts. Women want fried ice.

What Girls Said 2

• You were kind of leading him on thats why he moved fast like that. You shouldve just told him the truth that you're not interested in him instead of doing things with him, that makes him think that you're interested, and then blocked him. But since youve already blocked him, your actions tells it all to him. you're not wrong for blocking him.

• you did the right thing if you feel that way