He said I was a dissappointment?

This guy i liked said i should go and dissappoint someone else when i asked for him to meet him... he said he was sorry he ever met a person like me. now he is dating an uglier girl and said she was better then me... i didn't hurt him at all ever.. He kept coming after me and at that time i was depressed and wanted to be left alone... i was so hurt.. he was the first guy i ever kissed and got sexual with at 22 and he didnf believe that

Most Helpful Guy

• What are the questions in your mind? What did you learn about yourself, love, relationships? Anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• So what is your question?

• So what's the question? What did you do, or what does he feel you did, that disappointed him? I'd you genuinely did nothing wrong, then move on. Block him, remove him, ignore him, forget about him.

• Hold your head up high and say "NEXT".

• You can't please everyone. He likely felt that you rejected him and is childishly trying to make you feel bad. Best to remove him from your life completely.

• Not only are not really asking anything, it sounds like you're omitting parts of the story.

• I would never say unless it s true at least in my eyes

• You're at no fault, honey. Just keep being happy. He's an ass.

Stay beautiful,
    -SJ

What Girls Said 0