How to proceed with a crush on a barista?

I like the barista who attends at my local Coffee Shop. I think he is cute. At first I just thought he was attractive but now I kinda have a crush on him. This days I've been going there on a regular basis and we have talked briefly. I've noticed that he is not a local but I wasn't sure If I should ask.ยก, although I'm curious to know. Today I went there and I noticed that he was kinda busy and he apologized and asked me to wait a minute, I thought it was very polite and then when I had my order, he told me to have a nice day. I think I'm overthinking because I have a crush on him. Do baristas says those things normally? I haven't pay attention that much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah dude they are like that to everyone especially if you come there often.

But anyway I think it's fine of you ask him if he wants to go out some time but if he isn't interested you should probably keep your distance after that and not make him feel uncomfortable at work since he has to be polite to customers. Also he's probably not going to make a move like that towards you since you're a customer so you'll have to do it if you want.

What Guys Said 1

• You're a creep.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him more, compliment him, touch him and ask him out.